: Another mysterious song

carguy16
10-23-04, 12:32 PM
What is it:

it goes,

"Oooh yeh! ooOOOooo Yehhh! *DRUM BEAT*"

The guy saying it says it distordely, it is slowed down by effects...

RBraczyk
10-23-04, 12:37 PM
Uhhh, i think we need more details...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-23-04, 01:48 PM
it wouldnt have been the song in ferris bullers day off would it ?

that would be Yello's "Oh yeha"

"the song runs for 3 minutes 4 seconds but ony has this for its lyric :
Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah
The moon... beautiful
The sun... even more beautiful
Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah

Beautiful
Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah...

Good time"

It was probably the very first "techno song"
Is the singers voice distorted in a way to make it sound deeper ?
the song was also use in "Twix" commercials....
And yes i have this song too ....
you get the others?

D148L0
10-23-04, 04:48 PM
Excellent choice, Stoney... I think we have a winner!

RealmCenter
10-23-04, 10:02 PM
Saying that was the first techno song may be a bit ambitious however. Bands like KMFDM, Ministry and Skinny Puppy have been around a loooong time.
Darren

Stoneage_Caddy
10-24-04, 01:20 AM
Wasnt minsitry and KMFDM after the 80s ? Never heard of skinny puppy , i need to look that up and see what that sound is ...

RealmCenter
10-24-04, 10:02 AM
I did a brief search
Skinny Puppy-1983
Ministry-1981
KMFDM-1984
I also forgot about two pioneering players in the genera
Kraftwerk-1977
Bauhaus-1978
Don't bother checking out Skinny Puppy unless you really dig dark depressing stuff. It's kind of like the "death metal" of industrial/techno/goth.
Darren

carguy16
10-24-04, 10:59 AM
Stoneage,

That may be it. Just to give you a better idea of the song, just imagine watching a movie, and then a HOT girl pulls up in a car, then she the movie turns into slow motion and it shows her getting out of the car just as the song starts playing, "*DRUM BEAT* OOoooohhh Yeeehh! *DRUM BEAT*** OOOOOOOOOoohhhh Yeehhhhh!" The guy is saying it in slow motion, for example, in some movies when someone gets punched, the screen will slow down and someone will say "NoooOoooOO!" In SLOW MOTION, its distorted.

If you can, can you e-mail me this song??? It might be the right one, it might not be, I'll let you know though.

Would you happen to have "Money for money, chic's for chic's." Its an older song from the 70's and 80's.

I have not heard the entire song, but just parts of it. But, I'm just looking for some tunes to listen to in my (moms) car.

ben72227
10-24-04, 01:58 PM
"Money for money, chic's for chic's."

I think that's Dire Strait's "Money for Nothing" better known as, "I want my MTV!" Its and old 80s song i think.

onbagz2002
10-24-04, 02:22 PM
Download www.limewire.com and download all the song you want...
If you want after you download it i will send you the PRO VERSION.. :bouncy:

D148L0
10-24-04, 02:24 PM
I did a brief search
Skinny Puppy-1983
Ministry-1981
KMFDM-1984
Kraftwerk-1977
Bauhaus-1978
Don't bother checking out Skinny Puppy unless you really dig dark depressing stuff. It's kind of like the "death metal" of industrial/techno/goth.
Darren
Yello was born in 1977, first release in 1979.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-24-04, 09:57 PM
Stoneage,

That may be it. Just to give you a better idea of the song, just imagine watching a movie, and then a HOT girl pulls up in a car, then she the movie turns into slow motion and it shows her getting out of the car just as the song starts playing, "*DRUM BEAT* OOoooohhh Yeeehh! *DRUM BEAT*** OOOOOOOOOoohhhh Yeehhhhh!" The guy is saying it in slow motion, for example, in some movies when someone gets punched, the screen will slow down and someone will say "NoooOoooOO!" In SLOW MOTION, its distorted.

If you can, can you e-mail me this song??? It might be the right one, it might not be, I'll let you know though.

Would you happen to have "Money for money, chic's for chic's." Its an older song from the 70's and 80's.

I have not heard the entire song, but just parts of it. But, I'm just looking for some tunes to listen to in my (moms) car.

Got boath but lost your email addy , you got the last 2 right ?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-24-04, 10:09 PM
I did a brief search
Skinny Puppy-1983
Ministry-1981
KMFDM-1984
Kraftwerk-1977
Bauhaus-1978
Darren

hell yah im gonna look into it all , been a fan of ministry for a long time and just got into KMFDM a year ago never knew they had been around that long ....dont worry about me not likeing dark depressing stuff , i scare people with ym taste in musci , been known to swtich from luxruois panthers to bob dylan to black flag to misfits to type o negitive to lawnmower death and naplam death only to finish up on U2 and Moby

Mr_Bam
10-31-04, 01:39 PM
I think he's talking about the song on the end credits for "Ferris Beuller's Day Off" I forget who does that song...
Dang sometimer's disease

D148L0
10-31-04, 07:29 PM
:banghead:

majax
10-31-04, 07:38 PM
Stoneage,

"*DRUM BEAT* OOoooohhh Yeeehh! *DRUM BEAT*** OOOOOOOOOoohhhh Yeehhhhh!" The guy is saying it in slow motion, for example, in some movies when someone gets punched, the screen will slow down and someone will say "NoooOoooOO!" In SLOW MOTION, its distorted.

It's definatley Yello-Oh Yeah.

ooh bow bow chic chika oooh bow bow OOOOOOoohh yeahhh