Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Looking to sell it all! 7 80's- 92 Cadillac broughams parts cars

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  1990CaddyBrougham 
#1 ·
Im sure some of you guys remember me. Havent been on in a while. Work has changed and I have fallen out of the loop. My old loop for those who dont know or remember me was parting out 90-92 broughams. Well time is not there anymore, and i want all the cars/parts gone. I have 7 cars. I could clean up quick and scrap them all for the metal, but could not live with myself if i did that.

I have 5 90-92 Broughams. 2 are totally complete, 3 are in some state of being stripped.

And I have 2 Fleetwood Coupes. Info on these cars are here.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/2554460441.html

Not looking to sell parts, unless your local. Sorry just no time to dismantle, ship ect like I use to. the cars are all in Mass. Anyone in the area looking for a parts car? you can email me at bigbear4o9@comcast.net

Otherwise im still rocking my 96 Fleetwood, now with over 200k miles, and my 96 Eldorado Coachbuilders Convertible.

See less See more
#13 ·
Holy... crap. Two triple black FWB D'Elegance coupes for a G note. Someone's going to win the lottery.

I'm good, and the fleet is too. Just closed a deal on another, but won't get it until next month. Another longroof, but it's black ;) I don't want to sidetrack your thread, though. I have a 94 triple black parts car if you need anything for your car, too! You know the email...

#17 ·
wow i want them so bad but i live in oklahoma. i have a 1990 brougham parts car and have been waiting for a 80s coupe to put the clip on. do you think the shipping charge to oklahoma would be expensive. or maybe i could fly out and drive the running one back pulling a trailer with the parts car on it.

#20 ·
I dont recomend driving the 81. I pulled it out of stroage 3 years ago and at that point it has not been moved in 10 years, ive just moved it around the garage, around the block ect since.

I want to clean the slate.
Shipping to oklahoma would run you close to a grand id think. Not worth it for a parts car IMO.

SLS96... i have anything you could ever need. Let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.