: power steering resevoir hoses

08-18-11, 09:19 PM
I have a 2003 STS. I have a power steering fluid leak. I need to replace the "front" or, as I was told, the return hose. First, is this the correct name for this hose? Second where can I find one. No local auto parts store seems to carry it at all. I've been able to keep the car running by refilling the resevoir about once a day, but the leak is almost past the point of being undriveable. Any help would be appreciated (part numbers, pictures, websites, ect.). Thank you all.

08-18-11, 09:21 PM
This is for 05 & ups...

You need http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum/

08-18-11, 10:23 PM
As you can see, I obviously have trouble with message boards, but thank you for the heads up!