: 2012 V-Wagon as a DD - is it madness?

sfvagon
08-17-11, 10:39 PM
Hey All,

So, my order for a 2012 V-Wagon is in - Sliver/Black, MT, Recaros, Sunroof. I'm really looking forward to drive the heck out of this thing -- as a daily driver!

For those of you that already own V's and V Wagons - how many of you actually use it as your DD, and if so what's your experience with it?

So there's the MPG -- most reviews I've seen/read, and a prior thread here, claim 14-19 MPG is quite realistic. I can live with that, otherwise I'd be shopping for a TDI. However, after reading the August '11 Road&Lanes, it seems like I should be expecting 8-10mpg at best, and <200 miles per tank (I'm guessing that the MT helps a bit if driven in Grandma Mode?)

Then, there's the quality thing -- I suspect this is a very high quality vehicle 99% of the time, but having surfed the forum, I'd be curious to know if anyone's encountered any of these issues in any serious way (i.e. what are the odds I might get hit with):

1. Recaro seats rock in their mounts under heavy braking/acceleration

2. Electrical problems, including with the windows, dash and entire electrical system

3. Leaking sunroof and loud creaking coming from the sunroof

4. "Clicking wheels"

Thanks in advance -- looking forward to joining the V family!

xRUSTYx
08-17-11, 11:06 PM
I've had my V now for about 2 months ... Not as long as some, but I'll give you the best insight I have.

Mine was purchased to be my DD, however, the wife & I own our own business, so we work together. We only take 1 of our cars each day on the whopping 15 mile round trip. So, the "V" is 1/2 daily driven ... It splits its time with a 2011 Jeep GC 4x4. The sad part - the jeep gets better MPG!!! LOL

Anyways ... My realistic driving experience ... 15mpg, and that is mostly country back roads (50-60mph) Hoping for about a 2-3mpg increase over the next 5k - 10k miles. I'm fine with it however ... She brings me way more smiles than anything else I've driven. That alone allows me not to cringe each and every time I fill her up. The 1 thing I do wish she had ... a larger gas tank. Getting just over 225 - 250 with each fill up kind of blows, but its ok.

As for your other questions ...

1) Zero issues with my recaro's
2) Zero electrical problems
3) Sunroof doesn't leak or creak & works flawlessly
4) I did have a driver side wheel click on delivery. Has it fixed within about 30 minutes, zero issues 2000 miles later.

My real world experiences :)

flyingv
08-17-11, 11:42 PM
I've had my car about 4 months. I've only used it as a daily driver, or as a race car @ my local road courses. Mine is a manual and 13.5 MPH average is all you're going to get if you drive it like you enjoy it.

1. The Recaro's are fine, all adjustable seats have some play in them that increases over time. @ 24,000 miles my seats are still rock solid.
2. Zero electrical issues.
3. Sun Roof does make noise, but hey it's a 550 hp uni-body car built for an absurdly cheap price! You can't hear it when you mash the loud pedal! If I could have gotten one without a sunroof I would have (I never use It)
4. I've never noticed the "wheel click" problem on my car, and I've haven't done the TSB. Personally I think it and the seats are an overblown issue.
5. I did have a problem with the supercharger bypass valve failing (punctured diaphragm) that took several service visits but it's all good now.
6. The AC is not awesome (I'm in Los Angeles), but I suspect a 160 thermostat might help a little.

Just remember these are mechanical objects built by humans and robots on a mass production scale for the cheapest possible cost. S**t is bound to happen on the assembly line and certain cars will have problems. Also nobody ever posts how perfect there car has been, typically it's only the tiny amount of people with problems.

I can't put into words how much joy my car brings me. I'm excited to drive it work every morning. Do the right thing and get one!!!!

ChicagoV
08-17-11, 11:49 PM
The V-wagon as a DD works great. You can put all your stuff in it- had 300 pounds of dirt and a rented roto-tiller in it in June- and still go a long while without seeing a faster car. Total milage after 3,500 miles is 13.2. I had a 2010 sedan that got just about the same (replaced it with the wagon to get more cargo space). Mostly city driving with a couple of regional road-trips. A bigger tank would be nice. Bottom line is, this is not the car for anyone worried about MPG. No Recaro, electrical, or sunroof problems (has not been on track yet though- I could see how that would loosen the thing up) and no wheel clicking in the wagon, but did have that with the sedan. I would say engineering quality top notch, build quality not quite as good- but no problems yet and none with the sedan (except for the clicking- which is not really a clicking in my mind, more of a crabbing where it feels as if the wheels are trying to go a little sideways, not the way that you are turning them. Low speeds, usually in reverse, does make noise when it happens). You will love the car- nothing else like it (at least not until the Germans bring back their power wagons next year).

neuronbob
08-18-11, 05:48 AM
Daily driver of a sedan for 2 1/2 years including winters. I just passed 28k miles. Planning to drive to DC (yet another road trip) in a couple of weeks.

It works fine as a daily driver as long as you know how to drive.

Don't have Recaros so can't comment on that. No sunroof problems. Have had clicky wheels but responds to the TSB. Only electrical issue is that the front door handles have had to be replaced. Car is dead reliable otherwise and is quiet as a tomb, no squeaks or rattles.

14-15 mpg in mixed city-highway driving on my daily commute.

There are a few of us who daily drive our Vs no matter the weather and it is just fine. If you really love your V, you will drive the hell out of it. :) Do it already.

M5eater
08-18-11, 07:58 AM
So there's the MPG -- most reviews I've seen/read, and a prior thread here, claim 14-19 MPG is quite realistic. I can live with that, otherwise I'd be shopping for a TDI. However, after reading the August '11 Road&Lanes, it seems like I should be expecting 8-10mpg at best, and <200 miles per tank (I'm guessing that the MT helps a bit if driven in Grandma Mode?)

giving her the beans every once in a while and doing 5 over constantly, the slushbox manages 14-16mpg mixed regularly. I wouldn't expect 8-10 unless you're stuck in traffic all day every day. or happen to have a foot made from granite. I also wouldn't expect anything above 16 unless you're going a couple hundred miles on the freeway and keep it under 70.

Then, there's the quality thing -- I suspect this is a very high quality vehicle 99% of the time, but having surfed the forum, I'd be curious to know if anyone's encountered any of these issues in any serious way (i.e. what are the odds I might get hit with):

1. Recaro seats rock in their mounts under heavy braking/acceleration
Mine haven't after nearly 4,000 miles, and the CTS4 3.6 loaner I'm in right now has the regular seats. Frankly I woulnd't even *think* about not having the reccaro's, the regular seats have almost zero support, a very firm lumbar/back rest section, the bottom cushion is tiny and I'm just not seeing any advantages going on here.
2. Electrical problems, including with the windows, dash and entire electrical system
I haven't heard of any problems?
3. Leaking sunroof and loud creaking coming from the sunroof
No leaks here. Another case of, reading into a message forum where people only post problems.
4. "Clicking wheels"
ditto above.
Thanks in advance -- looking forward to joining the V family!

We should really be lucky that the problems the V has are so superficial. The german conterparts have *acutal* engine and transmission problems that *acutally* prevent them from driving the car.

Kluch
08-18-11, 09:01 AM
Auto coupe is my DD. 13.7 mpg's. 5500 miles so far. No recaro's, but my standrd seats are ok. No electrical probs. Sunroof is not an ultraview, so no issues. Wheel clicking was horrible. Just took it for its first service, had the TSB performed, and clicking is gone.

8's on a drag radial
08-18-11, 09:24 AM
Cool thread! I just turned 148,000 on my 05 V....looking forward to replacing this one with a new one next spring as a DD. I drive 144 miles round trip/day for work.

thebigjimsho
08-18-11, 10:22 AM
I've had mine for my car about 4 months, and I've only used it as a daily driver, or a race car @ my local road courses. Mine is a manual and 13.5 MPH average is all you're going to get if you drive it like you enjoy it.
That's sad.

M5eater
08-18-11, 11:56 AM
That's sad.

I'm pretty sure it's also illegal in 32 states.

Blakester
08-18-11, 03:19 PM
V-wagon delivered in Feb. Have 7000 trouble free km. On it. Wife drives it daily, I drive it when possible. Car is stock automatic, gets 14.8 mpg. In town and has seen a high of 23.4 on highway(4.55 litres per imperial gal.).Have taken to strip last fri. (12.9@109mph. 1.9 --60ft. 2300 ft. Above sea level). Winter, have hakapelita winters. Love this car!

zeolite2
08-18-11, 09:09 PM
Had 6 speed black diamond 4 months. Only 1500 miles. Drive 2-3 times a week to work. Kept 2001 Audi S4 Avant as daily driver (same hp/wt ratio but 19 mpg). I get 12 mpg in the V.

1. Recaro seats rock in their mounts under heavy braking/acceleration - no problems here.

2. Electrical problems, including with the windows, dash and entire electrical system - no problems here.

3. Leaking sunroof and loud creaking coming from the sunroof - no problems but have never driven in the rain. trying to keep the car show-car quality.

4. "Clicking wheels" - I have this but it doesn't bother me.

digital1021
08-18-11, 09:22 PM
I have had an 09 Sedan, and currently have a 11 coupe. Both have had zero problems with the seats, electronics, and sunroofs. The sedan and coupe both averaged about 14.7MPG with heavy city mixed driving. I can't remember what the sedan did on the highway, but the Coupe gets about 20-21MPG on the highway at 65-75MPH, 21 MPG at 83 MPH, and 19-20MPG at 90-100MPH. Before I get comments about going 90-100MPH on public roads, I would like to point out that there are parts of Texas with speed limits at 80MPH and common speed of travel at 90-95 MPH. As for daily driving it, its perfectly suited for the task if your ok with 14 MPG.

~ Matt

Squirlz
08-18-11, 09:49 PM
I've driven nothing but a 2005 MINI Cooper S (205 HP at the wheels) for 7 years and 127K miles. 28 MPG consistently. I've paid my dues. I'll be fine with 14 MPG!

b4z
08-18-11, 10:25 PM
The gas mileage of the V's make me cringe but I think the small gas tank would bother me more. For comparison, I frequently got 13.7mpg city in my 4300 lb '09 SRX w/ 6spd auto and 3.23s. At 80-85mph it was 18.8mpg. If i drove normally I could get 14.7mpg city and 21-23hwy. So the V is not that bad but
a bigger gas tank would be nice.

ecorpuz12
08-19-11, 10:06 PM
bought my '09 V new 21 months ago and have nearly 35000 miles on it already. daily driver, weekend driver, road tripper, grocery getter....we use it for everything. my wife commutes about 50 miles round trip to work so her car sits in the garage on the weekends. 17 out of the 20 miles i drive to work (round trip) is country roads and highway and i get about 15-16mpg with spirited driving on the country road portion. i also drive to DC about 6-8 times a year for work (~700 total miles) and almost 21mpg during those drives.

- had recaro seat rails replaced a month ago and the creaking is gone

- no real electrical problems...the nav display failed to come on about 3 times but after restarting the car it was fine

- sunroof creaks when the chassis twists over uneven road but it's not as bad as my old SRX

- have had the clicking wheels for about 500 miles now...getting it fixed next week

bottom line: great car for any occasion whether it's road tripping with the family or going out on date night with the wifey

dcc8203
08-20-11, 12:47 AM
Hey All,

I checked the index in the back of the latest issue of Road and Track today, and they reported 17.8 mpg in their driving of the Vagon. Seems high based on every thing I've read here and elsewhere, but it's in print. And those guys typically don't baby the cars either.

SilveRT8
08-20-11, 10:04 AM
When I get my 12 V wagon it will replace my 06 modded Jeep SRT8 as a DD.
I promise not to complain about the milage, those numbers look good to me !
Strange to say, but this just reminded me that my modded 08 Viper could be considered as the "economy" car ???

Ctsv wagon
08-21-11, 12:43 AM
Great daily driver. Only 1100 miles on mine but already started hearing the clicking. 12mpg and haven't even started tacking it up yet. If you have kids getting in and out I would put the 3M paint protection film for the door openings (thresholds) and rocker panels(side skirts). They will get scuffed.

King335i
08-21-11, 06:31 AM
4. I've never noticed the "wheel click" problem on my car, and I've haven't done the TSB. Personally I think it and the seats are an overblown issue.

I love my V just as much as you do, but calling these blatant quality control issues "overblown" is a bit off. If your wheels clicked as loud as mine do every time you turned your car left or right, trust me, it wouldn't be an overblown issue.

Ctsv wagon
08-21-11, 08:52 AM
I love my V just as much as you do, but calling these blatant quality control issues "overblown" is a bit off. If your wheels clicked as loud as mine do every time you turned your car left or right, trust me, it wouldn't be an overblown issue.

I'm assuming it will get louder and become a nuisance but compared to the problems I have to worry about with my Bmw's such as the engine exploding from bad bearing being used to rear ends that were tack welded resulting in the entire rear coming apart. I'll live with it and get it fixed accordingly. At least the car is still drivable.

Marylandspeed
08-22-11, 03:01 AM
My coupe gets a solid 12 mpg driving it on the 9 mile back road trip I take to work. It instantly gets better on long highway drives..but that is rare for me.

garfin
08-22-11, 09:32 AM
I took delivery of my V sedan (manual) in March, 2010 and it is my 4 season daily driver. I don't have any of the reported issues, with the exception of hearing the a slight creak from the sunroof on uneven pavement once in a blue moon. My biggest complaint about the car is the wind noise from the open sunroof at speeds greater than 50-55 mph. The dealer is working on a solution to lower the wind deflector by about 3/4" when the roof is open, which seems to eliminate the noise.The wheel clicking has not appeared in 18,000 km. - maybe because each time I install/remove the snow tires, I clean the wheels and hubs thoroughly and grease 'em up while using the torque specs in the TSB.
The car presents no problems driving in our Toronto winter. One of the reasons I got this car was that I was unable to drive my modified Camaro in the winter and was losing patience having such a fun car sit in the garage for 4-5 mos. of the year while driving a "beater". With the right winter tires, I can enjoy driving the V 12 mos. a year and don't have the bother, expense and space issues involved with having a winter car. I have a set of WeatherTech floor liners and I take it in for an oil spray in the fall to protect it as much as I can against the road salt we use here, but I did not allow them to drill any holes in the car.
After so many years of having to deal with 2 vehicles for myself, having the one car is a pleasure - especially when it's so much fun to drive!
Oh... and the gas mileage is what it is. I've calculated a best of 23+ miles per imperial gallon on a couple tanks during road trips but never calculated it in winter (I just know it's horrible!). The extra cost of fuel for this car (compared to a "normal" car) at over CDN $5.00 gal. for 94 is still cheap entertainment for me and a whole lot less expensive than scotch (or even vodka)!

Best regards,

Elie

sfvagon
08-26-11, 12:05 AM
Thanks everyone for the feedback -- wow that was quite a response! 08/24/2011 - (3800) Order produced and vehicle is being prepared for shipping. :thumbsup:

midtown
08-26-11, 09:59 AM
DD for almost 3 months here. 12 miles RT to work. At times I wish it was longer. Not a single problem yet but I bot my 09 used with 22k miles on it so I assume if there were any issues the previous owner sorted them out.

Patent Guy
08-26-11, 11:08 PM
Chicago V,

Your Sedan wouldn't happen to have been the fully blacked out version traded in at Grossinger would it?

e6t
08-26-11, 11:25 PM
I would like to point out that there are parts of Texas with speed limits at 80MPH and common speed of travel at 90-95 MPH..

where?

Ctsv wagon
08-27-11, 01:03 AM
I've got 1500 miles on mine and have been shuffling my 4 kids to 3 different schools. It's my daily driver weather permitting and have to say it's perfect for it other than the mileage. It makes every day enjoyable.

SStreet King
08-27-11, 02:27 PM
Don't have the V yet but the Charger SRT8 its replacing is a 2008 with 140k miles on it.. Soon as the V gets here, it goes into daily driver service. After the first round of mods of course :)

thebigjimsho
08-27-11, 06:58 PM
where?West Texas and other more rural areas. I can see traffic doing 90-95...

sfvagon
09-11-11, 03:09 PM
Hey All,

I originally started this thread a while back, with a question about whether a V Wagon would be madness as a daily driver...

Well, I'm delighted to say, took delivery of my V Wagon this Friday and LOVING it.

In the space of a day and a half, I've already driven down a twisty bit of the pacific coast highway, beat an m3 (that challenged me to a race), helped a friend move a bunch of furniture to her new place, and did a big costco run. So far only one fill-up ;)

Thank you all for helping me make the decision!

neuronbob
09-12-11, 06:35 PM
Congrats bro! Enjoy your Vagon!

thebigjimsho
09-12-11, 09:12 PM
Amsome!

Mystical_Ice
09-13-11, 01:11 AM
Had a V1 for 4 years as a DD. Put over 100,000 miles on it in that time.

Had a V2 for about 2 months before I replaced it as a DD with a Camry. The Camry gets more than double the V's gas mileage, and more than double the miles per tank. Now i'm back to filling up once a week, and driving 450 miles.

So it all depends what you're going to do with it as a DD. Is it going to be driving 700 miles a week? In that case it's a horrible daily driver.

The last 4 months, my V2 has sat in the garage, and comes out only on weekends, or to special events :) MUCH more fun when you're only filling up the gas tank every other week ;)

thebigjimsho
09-13-11, 10:45 AM
I'd rather spend money on gas...

M5eater
09-13-11, 11:01 AM

I would have to agree, but I could also understand on getting a good 30MPG DD. I've tried to submit the V for special duty, but it's already accumulated 4700 miles in 3.5 months, so that's not going as well as I would have hoped. Once you have a monster car and then revert back to a sub 200HP 'thing' you sort of start wishing you had the V when some a$$hat cuts you off.. if you know what I mean.

N514864
09-13-11, 11:13 AM
Definitely a great experience as a daily driver. I use mine (2009 Auto Sedan then 2011 Manual Sedan) every day for 30 - 40 miles plus longer drives whenever I get the chance. It never fails to delight me, mileage is 14-15 around town and 18-19 on longer drives. No Recaro seat rocking, no electrical problems, no sunroof problems. Have had clicking wheels on both vehicles but TSB fixes it. Every day I can't drive it is a bad day for me! Enjoy yours!

Mystical_Ice
09-13-11, 01:39 PM

I'd rather keep the miles low. I stress too much about parking this car anywhere but a 5 star restaurant. Door dings, etc. are a nightmare to me.

thebigjimsho
09-13-11, 09:37 PM
Please, 5 star restaurants are where too rich people care too little about their expensive cars. Everywhere my V goes, it gets parked furthest away, in a corner spot, tucked in tight so no one gets close...

neuronbob
09-14-11, 11:19 PM

It's CHEAPER to pay for gas for the V and to enjoy yourself in it than it is to spend more money on another daily driver + insurance + gas for that car too. I know, I crunched the numbers because I actively thought about buying a more gas efficient car to use as a DD, or even DD-ing my S2000 (25-30 mpg and 6MT). I ultimately decided it wasn't worth it financially.

Now just short of 30k miles on my 09 sedan....I just can't stop driving it.

ChicagoV
09-15-11, 12:16 AM
Chicago V,

Your Sedan wouldn't happen to have been the fully blacked out version traded in at Grossinger would it?

Sorry for the tardy response... Just caught up with this thread. Yep, that was my black sedan- yours now?

Mystical_Ice
09-16-11, 10:27 AM
It's CHEAPER to pay for gas for the V and to enjoy yourself in it than it is to spend more money on another daily driver + insurance + gas for that car too. I know, I crunched the numbers because I actively thought about buying a more gas efficient car to use as a DD, or even DD-ing my S2000 (25-30 mpg and 6MT). I ultimately decided it wasn't worth it financially.

Now just short of 30k miles on my 09 sedan....I just can't stop driving it.

I crunched the numbers too; and in 1 year of driving my DD, i'll make up for it in gas alone vs driving the V.

And that's gas only - not taking into consideration tires, door dings getting fixed, etc. etc. etc.

EDIT: I want to add too, that it depends how much you drive your V daily. I drive 700 miles/week for work. I was spending over $150/week just in gas. Filling up every other day.
Now if you drive your V a 15 mile round trip to work, more power to you, but I just couldn't justify spending all the money driving the car, let alone all the wear and tear. For the first time in my life, I have a car that I don't drive daily, and it's a great feeling. I now drive a Camry, and I spend ~$70/week in gas. That's $4000 in savings a year just in gas. That $4000 can go to upgrades for the V, etc. And for insurance, because the V is not a daily driver, I pay less for full coverage on the V than I do for liability on my camry... no joke.

Mystical_Ice
09-16-11, 10:28 AM
Please, 5 star restaurants are where too rich people care too little about their expensive cars. Everywhere my V goes, it gets parked furthest away, in a corner spot, tucked in tight so no one gets close...\

I did (do) the same thing when I drove it daily - always parking as far away as I could. But now I get more satisfaction not driving it daily, and not having to worry. I still take it out regularly, but not on a daily basis.

I drove a daily driver V for well over 4 years

mberisha
09-17-11, 05:17 AM
Please, 5 star restaurants are where too rich people care too little about their expensive cars. Everywhere my V goes, it gets parked furthest away, in a corner spot, tucked in tight so no one gets close...
:yeah:

thebigjimsho
09-17-11, 01:35 PM
This all being said, I drive about 1500 miles a week for work. And since I drive a Lincoln Town Car for my work, my V is not a DD.

sfvagon
09-18-11, 02:17 AM

Patent Guy
09-19-11, 09:45 PM
Sorry for the tardy response... Just caught up with this thread. Yep, that was my black sedan- yours now?

Been out of town myself. Yes, it would be. I believe I bought it the day before I sent that post. I tried to send you a pm in response to your reply, but was unsuccessful. However, if you can send me a pm, would love to talk to you about it if you don't mind. It's looking very snazzy now with 3 child seats across the back. Decided it was time for Dad to have seats that match the kids.

neuronbob
09-19-11, 09:57 PM

Vagon hotness right here. :drool:

ChicagoV
09-19-11, 10:02 PM
Patent Guy, just sent you a PM

translux
09-19-11, 11:10 PM
Phuck I really need a wagon.

Patent Guy
09-20-11, 12:48 AM
Patent Guy, just sent you a PM

Well, I tried to read it, but it was not there and my pm box says allowed messages 0. Interesting in that I have received them before. Looked for a button to push to contact the moderator - but did not see one.

Any thoughts on how one contacts the moderator to find out what is going on? Not like I've written any inflammatory posts.:)

ChicagoV
09-20-11, 12:15 PM
Happy to chat about the car. I had to have the front calipers replaced because they achieved the "gold" medal that only heavy braking can supply, plus the diff was replaced under warranty. Other than that, I used the car exclusively for track weekends (weather permitting) for almost 8 months with no issues.

Just kidding... The car lived an uneventful life with us. No mods, no track, no bumps, scrapes or anything like that (except for some curb rash on the wheels. Give me a call when you have a chance. 312-845-3905.

sfvagon
09-20-11, 04:11 PM

JimmyH
09-20-11, 06:52 PM
Using a Vagon as a DD borders on insanity.

If I had the money, I would be doing right NOW.

SilveRT8
09-21-11, 02:03 AM
Nice pics Sfvagon !!!
Question: Are you that small ???

sfvagon
09-21-11, 01:29 PM
:) Thanks! Let's just say it looks so cool I'm "floored"?

SilveRT8
09-21-11, 05:35 PM
:) Thanks! Let's just say it looks so cool I'm "floored"?

OK I see, real down to earth answer ! LOL !!!

tbisme
09-29-11, 01:44 PM
Are you ready for this. I have a 09 V sedan that I use as a DD and drive approx 90 miles RT daily. The car's still as tight as a drum, amazing. I expect to flip 100K miles this week, and I couldn't imagine going back to driving my wife's Tahoe again.
I did replace the seat rails on the driver's side Recaro at around 25K for some movement in hard corners, but problem hasn't reoccurred since.
The sunroof does have some creak in it......so what. You don't hear it while passing every other car on the road, and absolutely no leaking with it.
The wheel clicking, I just started hearing it at around 90K miles, so I'm not even sure I'm going to have it looked at.
As far electrical issues, nothing.
I'm still running on the original belts!
Get it, drive it, enjoy it.:)

JimmyH
09-29-11, 02:12 PM

sage advice :thumbsup:

M5eater
09-29-11, 03:22 PM
Are you ready for this. I have a 09 V sedan that I use as a DD and drive approx 90 miles RT daily. The car's still as tight as a drum, amazing. I expect to flip 100K miles this week, and I couldn't imagine going back to driving my wife's Tahoe again.
I did replace the seat rails on the driver's side Recaro at around 25K for some movement in hard corners, but problem hasn't reoccurred since.
The sunroof does have some creak in it......so what. You don't hear it while passing every other car on the road, and absolutely no leaking with it.
The wheel clicking, I just started hearing it at around 90K miles, so I'm not even sure I'm going to have it looked at.
As far electrical issues, nothing.
I'm still running on the original belts!

100k? pics or its a fake!

tbisme
09-29-11, 03:46 PM
Hopefully by this weekend. I was going to just make a new post when I hit it, but ran across this one. You'll get your pics.

adrian-s
09-29-11, 04:55 PM
Using a Vagon as a DD borders on insanity.

If I had the money, I would be doing right NOW.

Sold my vette and truck to consolidate into the vagon as a DD. Used the truck as a DD with ~12mpg, had the vette for intermittent fun... figured I could switch to the vagon, get the performance all week and not impact mileage for the worse.

Vagon expected to be built the week of 10/24.

:)

-adrian