: Tool Kit for XLT

Classical Glass
08-17-11, 09:02 AM
I recently purchased a 2008 XLR and I have a question. I believe there is suppose to be some kind of too kit in the trunk for emergency top activation. I believe there is some kind of wrench and maybe a tool pouch???? The dealer I purchased the car from said he would provide me with anything that is missing. All he needs is a description and a part number and he will order the items. Does anyone know what is included in this kit?
Thanks for your time...

alarmu12
08-17-11, 03:32 PM
I do not think you will find it, I have been looking for a long time for one. Almost all XLRS are missing the tool. Normal tools will do the job if you ever have the need. CC Clarke will probably answer you with the exact sizes.

Classical Glass
08-17-11, 04:16 PM
Thank you, would you happen to know what is included in the kit?
Thanks...

alarmu12
08-19-11, 05:30 PM
It was not really a kit as I know it. It was one wrench shaped like a L. It was about 4" x 4" and had a different screw driver on each end. I have not seen one in a long time, so my memory is not clear. I think it tells you what tools you need in your owners manual. They were nothing special, but one might have been a torex. Pray you never need them. If you need more information I will try to find the exact information for you.

Bob