: 2010 AWD SRX lowering

racerkvn
08-16-11, 12:11 PM
Hey fellas, new to the forum, 1st post as a matter of fact :D What lead me to the forum is I have a 2010 AWD Turbo and REALLY would like to lower the car about 2", anybody got any leads for drop springs? I called Eibach and they don't offer them and have no plans to offer them. Surely, somebody out there has lowered their SRX. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :yup:

Razorecko
08-16-11, 07:52 PM
Hey fellas, new to the forum, 1st post as a matter of fact :D What lead me to the forum is I have a 2010 AWD Turbo and REALLY would like to lower the car about 2", anybody got any leads for drop springs? I called Eibach and they don't offer them and have no plans to offer them. Surely, somebody out there has lowered their SRX. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :yup:...

You best bet would be just to get bigger rims and fill in the gap. You wont find springs anytime soon for the srx

racerkvn
08-16-11, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking around for some wrecked SRX's and buy the springs. I'm gonna play with them and see what happens. At least then I could put the factory springs back in it if it doesn't work out.