: 2011 NorthEast Cadillac Meet & Greet

CadillacKid12
08-16-11, 02:00 AM
To Whom it may concern,

Hey guys, its Craig “caddykid” here, sending out the OFFICIAL MEET AND GREET thread info for our Englishtown, New Jersey meet and greet being held on OCTOBER 23rd, 2011. These are some last minute details that I just would like to address if you can take a moment to read.

Englishtown Raceway gates open at 8 a.m. the morning of our meet and greet, you can show up at 8 if you like , but I have a 3 hr drive so I am sending this out so everybody can try to meet around 9:30-10:00am latest please!. They did say that all of our cars are able to park in the parking lot and if some of you are interested to run your car as it is;

Open Track Day from 8am to 5pm for only $40 for the day

I would like to leave around 4:30 prompt so that we can drive 47 minutes to South Jersey to New Jersey MotorPark for dinner and Go Karting.
And I would just like to throw out there, my car will be fully detailed in and out just b/c I love my car, and I am pretty sure you guys will do the same to make our Cadilac’s shine!

IF EVERYBODY IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT AS MUCH AS SOME OF US ON THE FORUMS AS WELL AS ME, YOU KNOW WE ARE EXCITED TO GET THIS WORD OUT IN MANY WAYS AS POSSIABLE!

SOME OF US HAVE ALREADY… BUT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE $5 MINIMUM, WE ARE TRYING TO GET ENOUGH MONEY DONATED ($55.00) TO GET ATLEAST A 2 WEEK ADD SPACE ON THE FORUMS TO SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS!! ANYTHING OVER THAT WILL BE USED TO “BUY SAL A DRINK” AND STILL BE DONATED TO THE FORUM WE LOVE TO KEEP IT UP RUNNING!!!!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=donate

Just copy and paste "Pre UnOfficial NORTHEAST Meet and Greet Thread, Official One Out Aug 22nd" into the "notes to seller" box in paypal. (PER ORDER OF JIMMY H.)

here is the link to the original post if you would like to comment or RSVP
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-first-generation-forum-2003/237658-2011-official-northeast-cadillac-meet-greet.html

EnglishTown Raceway-
230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ
07726-8462

Dinner at F1 Karting (New Jersey MotorPark)

http://www.njmp.com/karting.html

Questions please feel free to contact my email I check 24/7 Cpotter91@aol.com or send me a message on the forum!!!!!!
Craig “caddykid”

1_bad_cad
08-16-11, 11:05 AM
This sounds like a great time. I'll be there!

CadillacKid12
08-16-11, 12:37 PM
That it will be... meaning it will be a great time.. we had a blast last year.. this is my 2nd year running it. last year it was on import day so we couldnt run on the track, this year i made sure we can.. if you dont a bunch of us will still be in the parking lot.

we had a great turn out last year.. with far less planning and spreading the word and still managed around 15-16 cadillacs which was awesome.. IM HOPING FOR 30 this year.. we got 10 already.

hope to see you there.

1_bad_cad
08-19-11, 12:31 PM
yea it will be great to meet some other modified cadillac owners. too many hondas around here. i think it'll be a great turnout

CadillacKid12
08-20-11, 12:46 PM
yea it will be great to meet some other modified cadillac owners. too many hondas around here. i think it'll be a great turnout

o man i hear u about the honda's

we have a 2009 V coupe coming that has been sent out and modded my D3!! its build for the track and road course. hes bringing 2 of his friends w/ V's. Then on top of that having 15 or so Cadillacs in a convoy on the highway for an hour to NJMP will look amazing. Everybody will be looking. Last year we only went to hooters down the road for a convoy. were making this one a bit longer to people get to see the cars on the highway.

ill add you to the list.. and i will pm u beginning of OCT with the last min reminders!! thanks soo much for showing interest!! WILL BE A GREAT DAY

1_bad_cad
08-20-11, 02:50 PM
o man i hear u about the honda's

we have a 2009 V coupe coming that has been sent out and modded my D3!! its build for the track and road course. hes bringing 2 of his friends w/ V's. Then on top of that having 15 or so Cadillacs in a convoy on the highway for an hour to NJMP will look amazing. Everybody will be looking. Last year we only went to hooters down the road for a convoy. were making this one a bit longer to people get to see the cars on the highway.

ill add you to the list.. and i will pm u beginning of OCT with the last min reminders!! thanks soo much for showing interest!! WILL BE A GREAT DAY

Aw man I am gonna be so jealous next to those v guys..hope they don't go too fast on the convoy, some of us have to try and keep up lol..this will be my first meet and greet, I'm definitely excited about it..can't wait

CadillacKid12
08-20-11, 11:51 PM
ha ha some of the V's may try to keep up. actually have 11 v guys total of 23 so far, we actaully didnt have any STS last year just an STS V come so i will be good to get a really good mixed variety there this year between 09 V coupes, 09 V, 1st Gen V owners, STS and the CTS,

im 20 and this is my 2nd year running it.. i was the young gun last year and we had a hell of a great time, NO HONDAS AT THIS MEET. glad your excited we are too! try to help us out. even donate 5$ minimum on the link above, were trying to get some add space to fill the RED BLOCK you see on this page to advertise the meet so the word gets spread even more.. .if not no hard feelings. i like responding personally to all the posts in all the 18 threads.

its gonna be a fun day.. bring a few friends in your car to

CadillacKid12
08-27-11, 01:52 PM
putting this back on top

CadillacKid12
09-02-11, 12:46 PM
Happy Labor Day guys..... had to put this back on top..!!! this is gonna be a great even.. common guys we can still never have enough people!!

CadillacKid12
09-09-11, 02:15 AM
hey guys the list went up to 32 official. 1 bad cad u gotta talk to your buddies on here and get them to come or convoy w/ you

caddyfat2
09-09-11, 10:58 AM
we have a 2009 V coupe coming that has been sent out and modded my D3!!

Hey CK12 please let me know where you got a 09 v coupe from. I didn't know they made them in 09:bouncy:

CadillacKid12
09-09-11, 12:59 PM
Hey CK12 please let me know where you got a 09 v coupe from. I didn't know they made them in 09:bouncy:

see i told you its modded by D3 lmao, i didnt even catch that lmao... we have some 09's coming not of the V type, but a coupe, But allan got his modded in CA he said he has an '11 D3 V coupe

anyway still gonna be a fun day since we have a CTS V wagon comming

certifydg
09-10-11, 09:12 AM
oooh pretty interested but 6 hour drive is killing it for me.

CadillacKid12
09-10-11, 01:53 PM
we got 3 or 4 heading 5hrs +from MD for this meet certifydg!!!

we go to NJMP on the way home.. u dont need to stop there with us but u can atleast convoy on the highway south with us as we head to the NJMP you can head home.. im in CT i have 3.5 hr drive but i gotta be there right at 8am so i can cone off the parking spots.

it will be the best 6 hr drive ever, ill have u home for 11pm for work the next day, its a sunday you wont hit any traffic, leave around 330-4am, see us there by 10, head home around 5pm.. perfect

but anyway ill add u to the list and send u a PM with offiical last minute detials for the meet sometime first week of oct, hope u can come..

1_bad_cad
09-11-11, 09:28 AM
hey guys the list went up to 32 official. 1 bad cad u gotta talk to your buddies on here and get them to come or convoy w/ you

Ha, I don't really know anyone here personally like that, but if anyone wants to convoy up with me that's fine. I'm coming from South Jersey so the drive for me is about 1 hour and 15 minutes.

CadillacKid12
09-18-11, 12:36 AM
Bump-Bump-Bump-Bump IT UP!!!!!

here's the Video from last year a member made from the V section, if some of you guys wanna see a fun time, the video is of the cars in the parking lot, us convoying and getting lost (will have a mounted ride along cam this year) and pics of the cars. a fun day all and all and we have 2x the members signed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSywcq1HI0

CadillacKid12
09-25-11, 01:39 PM
hey guys less than a month left..

be sure if you showed interest on this thread to clear ur inbox as i will be sending out last minute details for the meet

everybody be safe, have a good day and see you in a month.

CadillacKid12
09-29-11, 06:27 PM
last bump before i start the official count..

1 bad cad, ur the only STS comming. we gotta few STS V but u better represent this forum well hahaahah

see you there. just post on this to double confirm if you can please.

thanks

CadillacKid12
10-02-11, 01:30 PM
1 bad cad??? just wanted to make sure you are still comming? i am trying to come up with the official count of cars...

let me know when u get this or the PM i sent you

CadillacKid12
10-06-11, 04:33 PM
ON A POSITIVE SIDE!!! in the right side boxes for adds WE ARE 2nd ON TOP ADVERTISED!!!! thanks to all that donated..

scott9001
10-06-11, 08:11 PM
id be there but the 9 hour 46 minute puts me off seeing as im leaving for vegas for my sisters wedding on the 30th so next year im going to have to keep a eye out for this!

1_bad_cad
10-06-11, 10:31 PM
hey i am still coming. I will represent the STS's proudly

CadillacKid12
10-10-11, 06:22 PM
hey i am still coming. I will represent the STS's proudly

sorry bro, been busy with work..

glad ull be there.. see u in less than 2 weeks man

certifydg
10-11-11, 12:21 AM
still debating...not 100% sure yet

1_bad_cad
10-11-11, 10:13 AM
still debating...not 100% sure yet
bring your car out! I wanna see your car in person so bad. Those 22s on d3 springs look amazing. I need to find a shop that can do what your shop did with the springs

certifydg
10-11-11, 02:14 PM
bring your car out! I wanna see your car in person so bad. Those 22s on d3 springs look amazing. I need to find a shop that can do what your shop did with the springs
Thanx man..i actually have another set of wheels that im about to put on it similar to the ones i have on now except they are all black with 22'x10 in the rear and 20x8.5 in the front...sick staggered setup...will have them on either today or tomorrow hopefully!

1_bad_cad
10-11-11, 06:33 PM
Thanx man..i actually have another set of wheels that im about to put on it similar to the ones i have on now except they are all black with 22'x10 in the rear and 20x8.5 in the front...sick staggered setup...will have them on either today or tomorrow hopefully!
Nice man..I have 22x10 in the back and 22x9 in the front..they match so beautifully with my car. Definitely try to bring yours out, we can even convoy together once you come into Jersey. Whats the name of your new wheels? The old ones were sick too.

CadillacKid12
10-13-11, 04:40 PM
dog u should really come, u would have a late time and you can have an early dismissal to get home , id love to see yoru car as well

bad cad almost a week to go.. cant wait

1_bad_cad
10-14-11, 12:56 AM
dog u should really come, u would have a late time and you can have an early dismissal to get home , id love to see yoru car as well

bad cad almost a week to go.. cant wait
yea me neither..I am pretty excited for this meet and greet

CadillacKid12
10-15-11, 11:03 AM
yea me neither..I am pretty excited for this meet and greet

official word, anybody wanting to convoy up to ETOWN from S NJ and lower, please contact 1madSTSV, if anybody wants to convoy

as of right now. its official that the convoy will be starting at the Maryland House at 7-715am and will be on the by 730am, they will be stopping at the Woodrow Wilson Rest Stop off the NJ TurnPike at mile marker 81.9 between exit 6 and 7 around 845ish. hoping to get to Etown around 930ish

hope all u guys south of Etown will get in on this.. should be pretty cool

any questions PM 1madstsV.

thanks

and just to clearify we will be arriving around all of us around 915ish, so you know.. 8am is way to early lol

1_bad_cad
10-22-11, 03:31 PM
less than 24 hours!!

CadillacKid12
10-22-11, 07:59 PM
For everybody not convoying tomorrow WE DO HAVE RESERVED SPOTS I GOT US!!! please ask at the gates so they can direct you to the spots. the spots are WHITE BARRICADES next to the staging lanes between pizza room my lane 1 and main food, white wooden barricades. he said use staging lanes 5-6 and we cant miss the spots blocked off. that is our area. just back, park and let the FUN BEGIN

see you all tomorrow.
craig

scott9001
10-23-11, 09:21 PM
well how did it go?