: 2011 northeast cadillac meet & greet

CadillacKid12
08-16-11, 02:52 AM
To Whom it may concern,

Hey guys, its Craig “caddykid” here, sending out the OFFICIAL MEET AND GREET thread info for our Englishtown, New Jersey meet and greet being held on OCTOBER 23rd, 2011. These are some last minute details that I just would like to address if you can take a moment to read.

Englishtown Raceway gates open at 8 a.m. the morning of our meet and greet, you can show up at 8 if you like , but I have a 3 hr drive so I am sending this out so everybody can try to meet around 9:30-10:00am latest please!. They did say that all of our cars are able to park in the parking lot and if some of you are interested to run your car as it is;

Open Track Day from 8am to 5pm for only $40 for the day

I would like to leave around 4:30 prompt so that we can drive 47 minutes to South Jersey to New Jersey MotorPark for dinner and Go Karting.
And I would just like to throw out there, my car will be fully detailed in and out just b/c I love my car, and I am pretty sure you guys will do the same to make our Cadilac’s shine!

IF EVERYBODY IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT AS MUCH AS SOME OF US ON THE FORUMS AS WELL AS ME, YOU KNOW WE ARE EXCITED TO GET THIS WORD OUT IN MANY WAYS AS POSSIABLE!

SOME OF US HAVE ALREADY… BUT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE $5 MINIMUM, WE ARE TRYING TO GET ENOUGH MONEY DONATED ($55.00) TO GET ATLEAST A 2 WEEK ADD SPACE ON THE FORUMS TO SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS!! ANYTHING OVER THAT WILL BE USED TO “BUY SAL A DRINK” AND STILL BE DONATED TO THE FORUM WE LOVE TO KEEP IT UP RUNNING!!!!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=donate

Just copy and paste "Pre UnOfficial NORTHEAST Meet and Greet Thread, Official One Out Aug 22nd" into the "notes to seller" box in paypal. (PER ORDER OF JIMMY H.)

here is the link to the original post if you would like to comment or RSVP
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-first-generation-forum-2003/237658-2011-official-northeast-cadillac-meet-greet.html

EnglishTown Raceway-
230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ
07726-8462

Dinner at F1 Karting (New Jersey MotorPark)

http://www.njmp.com/karting.html

Questions please feel free to contact my email I check 24/7 Cpotter91@aol.com or send me a message on the forum!!!!!!
Craig “caddykid”

JDB
08-16-11, 10:53 AM
I'm a maybe, depends on my plans that weekend...annv is the 25th.

And, as much fun as it would be to run karts at NJMP, you're missing an extra hour of travel time. I don't foresee many people adding almost 2 hours to their ride home, if they're coming from the north, after being at Etown all day, and then karting. ...like you, for example will be almost a 5 hour ride home.

CadillacKid12
08-16-11, 01:33 PM
we got a few from the north that are taking the haul down to southern jerzey. only an hr extra and it would be sexy to see a bunch of CTS and CTS V's in a convoy on the highway

hope to see you there.. we had a blast last year

CadillacKid12
08-18-11, 03:24 PM
Pleased and Very Excited to share!!!! He has an 09 CTS V which was built for the road courses and he will be attending!! here are some of his videos. him and his friend mark contacted me and they will be driving up. the car has a few D3 parts in it

http://www.youtube.com/user/USAPatriotAlan?feature=mhee

hXc95SLS
08-21-11, 07:07 PM
Ill be at E town but not to sure on heading down to NJMP

CadillacKid12
08-21-11, 09:16 PM
Ill be at E town but not to sure on heading down to NJMP

thats fine HXC!! glad u can come for a bit to chat with us.. ill put you on the list and PM you the final details sometime early october. Thanks for the reply

6 SPEED Z
08-22-11, 09:05 AM
Mike here in Delaware, '05 V, would be interested in meeting you guys as well, E-town is not too bad a drive and NJMP is basically on the way back to Delaware. Keep me posted!!
Mike

CadillacKid12
08-22-11, 11:59 AM
Mike here in Delaware, '05 V, would be interested in meeting you guys as well, E-town is not too bad a drive and NJMP is basically on the way back to Delaware. Keep me posted!!
Mike

thanks mike for the response.. i will add you to the official interest list... and that will guarentee that you get sent a PM with last minute reminders around first week of october so u dont forgot... PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR THO!! its gonna be a fun day

6 SPEED Z
08-22-11, 01:21 PM
Ok sounds good thx.
Mike

CadillacKid12
08-27-11, 02:48 PM
figured id put this back on top

CadillacKid12
09-02-11, 01:42 PM
Happy Labor Day guys..... had to put this back on top..!!! this is gonna be a great even.. common guys we can still never have enough people!!

Twitch
09-09-11, 10:04 AM
:bump:

CadillacKid12
09-09-11, 01:54 PM
:bump:

your in NYC twitch WHY dont you come? :thumbsup:

Twitch
09-09-11, 03:20 PM
I might. Just too far away for me to say yes or no.

CadillacKid12
09-10-11, 12:38 AM
I might. Just too far away for me to say yes or no.

hope its a yes

JFensty
09-10-11, 05:08 PM
Def interested. Need to iron out my schedule a bit. Right now its mostly a yes.

CadillacKid12
09-11-11, 01:14 AM
Def interested. Need to iron out my schedule a bit. Right now its mostly a yes.

thats great to hear man really hope i get to meet you!!! i will add you to the official mailing list and you will be getting a PM early first week of october with final and last minute details,

really hope to see you there.. gonna have a fun day

GREAT PEOPLE CANNOT BE IGNORED

CadillacKid12
09-18-11, 01:40 AM
sorry this got lost on the 4th page.. just a month away pretty much... 33 members on the list... should be a fun day at Etown.. trying to get 50, i think we can do it

here's the Video from last year a member made from the V section, if some of you guys wanna see a fun time, the video is of the cars in the parking lot, us convoying and getting lost (will have a mounted ride along cam this year) and pics of the cars. a fun day all and all and we have 2x the members signed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSywcq1HI0

Twitch
09-18-11, 03:36 PM
Karting closes at 6pm. So leaving Englishtown at 4:30 is pushing it.

CadillacKid12
09-18-11, 04:42 PM
Karting closes at 6pm. So leaving Englishtown at 4:30 is pushing it.

ya we were gonna decide when we get there what time to leave.. i was gonna change the arrival time to try to be there by 9-930 so we have til 2 at the track. then 345-6 at karting.

ill put u on teh list so u get sent a PM mid october w/ last minute details

hXc95SLS
09-20-11, 09:23 PM
Does anybody know the cost of dinner and karting at NJMP?

CadillacKid12
09-21-11, 01:42 PM
its around 25$ plus tax for the racing at NJMP

as for dinner, im not sure if were going to eat there. the park closes at 6, so the members that came to NJMP, we may just decide at karting where we want to go to eat. last year we stopped at hooters and had appitizers, so most likely we will kart til 6 and after that all decide as a group where we should go have a soda and apps b4 we hit the road home. I personally want to be done by 730-8pm so everybody is home by 11-1130 for work on monday.

the last minute details PM will be comming out first week of october so be aware and on the look out for this

see you soon HXC

CadillacKid12
09-25-11, 02:34 PM
hey guys less than a month left..

be sure if you showed interest on this thread to clear ur inbox as i will be sending out last minute details for the meet

everybody be safe, have a good day and see you in a month.

1madstsv
09-29-11, 05:52 AM
I will be in Baltimore md the night be for I head up too this. Any one want to get together and meet up in say elkton Md. 4-5 v going could be fun. Just a tought. Ryan

CadillacKid12
09-29-11, 07:34 PM
hey last bump b4 i start making the list with the official number

i will be sending PMs for follow ups and last minute details,

HXC, JDB, and 6 SPEED V if you wanan double confirm you can come, just post on here if you see this

JFentsy and Twich. PMs have been sent to you

thanks and have a great day

odthetruth
09-29-11, 08:02 PM
Double confirm? LOL I want to re-nig on my double confirm so that it is only a single confirm. What process do I have to go thru? LOL

Here's the official thread
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-first-generation-forum-2003/237658-2011-official-northeast-cadillac-meet-greet-10.html

CadillacKid12
09-29-11, 08:14 PM
no process sir

just post on the forum you originally showed interest in.

lol your the one making me do this, OD, you said b4.. " o well you know they [I]all[I]may not show up, some things and plans come up" so now i am basically seeing who really is comming and who had other plans come up :)

and i think im doing pretty good staying ontop of things and responding to all members on my threads :) hence y the kid is running it :)

odthetruth
09-29-11, 08:20 PM
no process sir

just post on the forum you originally showed interest in.

lol your the one making me do this, OD, you said b4.. " o well you know they [I]all[I]may not show up, some things and plans come up" so now i am basically seeing who really is comming and who had other plans come up :)

and i think im doing pretty good staying ontop of things and responding to all members on my threads :) hence y the kid is running it :)

I think you took "things come up" as "they will make other plans" instead of what I meant it as.

Which is basically... S^&$ happens. They could wake up that day, try to come and then... oh wait, starter needs changing. LOL Happened to me last time when I had the 03 CTS. Day before meet, had to change out coil pack. Luckily there was a spare 3.2L engine in the shop, otherwise... I would have missed it, and all the PMs in the world wouldn't have helped.

I think you are reading too deep into it. They'll show up if they can make it. If they can't... then they won't show up. Either way, It'll be a good turnout and good fun.

CadillacKid12
09-29-11, 08:58 PM
I think you took "things come up" as "they will make other plans" instead of what I meant it as.

Which is basically... S^&$ happens. They could wake up that day, try to come and then... oh wait, starter needs changing. LOL Happened to me last time when I had the 03 CTS. Day before meet, had to change out coil pack. Luckily there was a spare 3.2L engine in the shop, otherwise... I would have missed it, and all the PMs in the world wouldn't have helped.

I think you are reading too deep into it. They'll show up if they can make it. If they can't... then they won't show up. Either way, It'll be a good turnout and good fun.

i dont wanna good turn out i want a great turnout. thats just me and my OCD speaking

either way correct in saying it will be a HELLA COOL time.

hXc95SLS
09-30-11, 11:30 AM
Yeah I'm still going. I'll prob make the trip to NJMP as well

CadillacKid12
09-30-11, 06:57 PM
perfect HXC

gonna be a great day. will be nice to have you in our convoy on the way to NJMP! :)

6 SPEED Z
10-01-11, 09:11 AM
I will be in Baltimore md the night be for I head up too this. Any one want to get together and meet up in say elkton Md. 4-5 v going could be fun. Just a tought. Ryan

Hey I come from Dover, De, maybe we could meet up around Christiana Mall and run the turpike up to E-town

CadillacKid12
10-01-11, 01:40 PM
Hey I come from Dover, De, maybe we could meet up around Christiana Mall and run the turpike up to E-town

Dover is only 2.5 hrs away from NJ? shit my geography was all friggin wrong lmao. i was like o snap this dude has like 6 hr drive. i think Maryland has teh longest drive.. some reason i thought you were farther.

if you wanna post in the 2004-07 CTS forum if you dont mind convoying up with them. they have 5-6 SOUTH NJ cars heading up.

if not see you there. never seen a red CTS V before

1madstsv
10-01-11, 03:06 PM
Sounds good I'm also trying to get some of the v2 guys to convoy up would be fun. Pm me an adress to meet at for the gps our we can just meet on the turnpike at a service plaza. Let me know. Ryan

CadillacKid12
10-02-11, 02:36 PM
Sounds good I'm also trying to get some of the v2 guys to convoy up would be fun. Pm me an adress to meet at for the gps our we can just meet on the turnpike at a service plaza. Let me know. Ryan

there are a TON comming up from the south, so thats up to you guys to contact them but im pretty sure they all would convoy, Titaniumseeker, Cad4Life, 6 Speed, Dominion, 1madstsv, BenzCTS are just a few i know comming from the south, check the 09 V forum, i think there are a few more

1madstsv
10-02-11, 06:52 PM
Looks like we are trying to meet up at the Maryland house rest stop. MM 80 on I-95. For the south md guys. Any one north of that we can meet up with at a rest stop in NJ. Now all we need is a time. To meet. Looks to be a fun ride up don't miss out. Ryan. Ok update time looks like 7:00-7:15 pull out by 7:30.

CadillacKid12
10-05-11, 07:22 PM
perfect HXC

gonna be a great day. will be nice to have you in our convoy on the way to NJMP! :)

still need a few responses

HNiC-91
Illmatik
v&vette

and others.

SlvrVee
10-06-11, 08:13 AM
If I can get the day off, Im gonna try and make it

6 SPEED Z
10-06-11, 08:35 AM
Looks like we are trying to meet up at the Maryland house rest stop. MM 80 on I-95. For the south md guys. Any one north of that we can meet up with at a rest stop in NJ. Now all we need is a time. To meet. Looks to be a fun ride up don't miss out. Ryan. Ok update time looks like 7:00-7:15 pull out by 7:30.

I will be coming up from Delaware thru Christiana mall, I-95 so will prob meet at the NJ turnpike somewhere just give me a time!!

CadillacKid12
10-06-11, 05:30 PM
If I can get the day off, Im gonna try and make it

pm me or post on the official thread if you know

CadillacKid12
10-06-11, 05:31 PM
ON A POSITIVE SIDE!!! in the right side boxes for adds WE ARE 2nd ON TOP ADVERTISED!!!! thanks to all that donated..

1madstsv
10-12-11, 02:22 PM
I will be coming up from Delaware thru Christiana mall, I-95 so will prob meet at the NJ turnpike somewhere just give me a time!!

I think we will be in nj by 8:15-8:30. We are leaving Maryland house mm-80 on I-95 at 7:30.

CadillacKid12
10-12-11, 05:41 PM

I think we will be in nj by 8:15-8:30. We are leaving Maryland house mm-80 on I-95 at 7:30.

I myself should be getting to Nj around 815, 830 latest. i got work of the next day so I dont give a shit what time i wake up nor get home.

glad to see you got a convoy starting.. somebody is in charge of taking pictures when u all meet at the MD house

Twitch
10-13-11, 10:24 AM
Is there an official at the track time yet?
Also what about lunch? Really not crazy about track food holding me over most of the day :(

JDB
10-13-11, 12:06 PM

What time would the convoy be at/passing the Woodrow Wilson rest stop on the NJ Tp just N of exits 6 &7? That's a huge service area and would pickup anyone coming from PA and S. NJ.

CadillacKid12
10-13-11, 05:38 PM
ya we are all meeting between 815-845 if we all can, and we may grab something on the way to NJMP when we leave Etown if not, id pack a sandwich, cuz after Karting in NJMP we will most likely stop for dinner,

JDB, PM 1madstsv, he is running the convoy for MD, DE and South NJ, he will be passing thru around 745 he said.. PM him and see where u can meet him. hope that helps

ignore both of the pms i just sent you. sorry :p Twitch i can assume your comming, as for you JDB as well ill assume ur comming :)

1madstsv
10-13-11, 09:33 PM
What time would the convoy be at/passing the Woodrow Wilson rest stop on the NJ Tp just N of exits 6 &7? That's a huge service area and would pickup anyone coming from PA and S. NJ.
I hope 8:30-8:45 if all goes as planed. And yes that would be a very good place to meet. I could not remember what the name was thanks. And if every one that is going to meet up for this convoy could pm me by the end of next week that would be great. So I know how many people are meeting in maryland and how many in nj. Thanks Ryan

Twitch
10-14-11, 09:18 AM
I'm taking that Monday off. So I'll be there.
Just need so find out if my Nephews want to come. If they do, I don't want to make it a really long day cuz they have school in the morning.
The karting is a MUST. But I also don't want to miss the meet and great in the morning. Weather it's 8:30 or a little later, I'll be at the E-town at some point.

Tony

CadillacKid12
10-14-11, 05:46 PM
just a clarify!! everybody is thinking and agreeing that 8am to arrive at Etown is way to early for some, you may arrive at 8am but we are going to resort back to what the original post has for an arrival time, somewhere between 9 and 930am is good for everybody to arrive at the same time and 10am the latest for the ones with the long drives. please plan the convoys accordingly

thank you again see you next weekend

CadillacKid12
10-15-11, 11:59 AM
official word, anybody wanting to convoy up to ETOWN from S NJ and lower, please contact 1madSTSV, if anybody wants to convoy

as of right now. its official that the convoy will be starting at the Maryland House at 7-715am and will be on the by 730am, they will be stopping at the Woodrow Wilson Rest Stop off the NJ TurnPike at mile marker 81.9 between exit 6 and 7 around 845ish. hoping to get to Etown around 930ish

hope all u guys south of Etown will get in on this.. should be pretty cool

any questions PM 1madstsV.

thanks

CadillacKid12
10-16-11, 05:42 PM
attention any NORTH of ETOWN members comming to the meet, this is not official but it probably will be official tonight, this goes out to ODtheTruth, TWITCH, ROYALFLUSH, OverDos3, VLKWAGEN, ndobaria and any other north memembers, we will be having a North Convoy Checkpoint at the Vince Lombardi Rest Area off I95 NJ TrnPike and plan to be meet there at 8:00 so we are on the road by 10 after. the rest stop is just a few exits south after proceeding over the Geo Wash Bridge.

i am in charge of this convoy as mad stsv is running the south.. email me Cpotter91@aol.com for any questions

odthetruth
10-17-11, 04:54 AM
I will not be able to go anywhere near the Vince Lombardi rest area... as that would mean me going NORTH and further away from Englishtown. I'd be able to meet with you guys closer to Elizabeth, NJ. If anyone would like to group up and meet or go with me from Brooklyn, NY... Please drop me a PM.

6 SPEED Z
10-17-11, 08:59 AM
official word, anybody wanting to convoy up to ETOWN from S NJ and lower, please contact 1madSTSV, if anybody wants to convoy

as of right now. its official that the convoy will be starting at the Maryland House at 7-715am and will be on the by 730am, they will be stopping at the Woodrow Wilson Rest Stop off the NJ TurnPike at mile marker 81.9 between exit 6 and 7 around 845ish. hoping to get to Etown around 930ish

hope all u guys south of Etown will get in on this.. should be pretty cool

any questions PM 1madstsV.

thanks

Where exactly is Maryland House from Dover, might just jump on I-95 at Christiana and hit theTurn Pike and meet up there

1madstsv
10-17-11, 01:41 PM
Where exactly is Maryland House from Dover, might just jump on I-95 at Christiana and hit theTurn Pike and meet up there

You would want to meet up in nj at the WW rest stop. North of exit 7. We should be their at 8:30.

CadillacKid12
10-17-11, 05:39 PM
I will not be able to go anywhere near the Vince Lombardi rest area... as that would mean me going NORTH and further away from Englishtown. I'd be able to meet with you guys closer to Elizabeth, NJ. If anyone would like to group up and meet or go with me from Brooklyn, NY... Please drop me a PM.

theres nothign in elizabeth, its too close to newark airport and too crowded w/ traffic i bet to stop off an exit. vince lombardi is only 15 miles north

1madstsv
10-18-11, 07:00 PM
This is the list I have for cars in the Maryland convoy. If you are not on it but you are going let me know so we don't leave with out you. 7:30 we leave with our with out you. Thank Ryan

Sigfod/ titaniumseeker/ 6speedz / cad4life/ captivate123/ jdb?/ psychopenguin/ benzcts ? And me lol.

Overd0s3
10-18-11, 11:58 PM
If anyone is in bergen county and wants to meet up and go to the Vince Lombardi Rest Area together let me know!

CadillacKid12
10-19-11, 05:25 PM
If anyone is in bergen county and wants to meet up and go to the Vince Lombardi Rest Area together let me know!

they are a few if u lok thru the thread. ndobaria is one, he never got back. bring your walkie talkies!!! if u have any

Walmart has Cobra walkie talkies for 19.97$ for 22 channels and 16 mile radius... overdose go buy a set

1madstsv
10-20-11, 10:15 PM
Re: 2011 NorthEast Cadillac Meet & Greet
Ok my revised list of north convoy cars. Sigfod/ titaniumseeker/ 6speedz / captivate123/ jdb?/ psychopenguin/ wierd Harold/ 1_bad_cad/ And me lol. In my v any one want to help me put my suppercharger on saterday morning. Lol.

CadillacKid12
10-21-11, 06:00 PM
well, the list is at 33 right now and the dude said hed save 40 spots for us. so whoever gets there first park in the back so it gives us time to get there and park next to you,

thanks again and be safe.

it all seems like we are arriving at 9-930 most of us. so that seems like the time we all will be rolling in

craig

CadillacKid12
10-22-11, 08:58 PM
For everybody not convoying tomorrow WE DO HAVE RESERVED SPOTS I GOT US!!! please ask at the gates so they can direct you to the spots. the spots are WHITE BARRICADES next to the staging lanes between pizza room my lane 1 and main food, white wooden barricades. he said use staging lanes 5-6 and we cant miss the spots blocked off. that is our area. just back, park and let the FUN BEGIN

see you all tomorrow.
craig

Overd0s3
10-23-11, 05:11 PM
just got home from the meet, thanks craig and everyone for setting up and an awesome meet with cool cars and peeps! lets get those pics n vids up!!

CadillacKid12
10-24-11, 10:57 AM
yep just woke up :)

i will be posing a official Picture Thead in the next hour or two

thanks to all that came.

j_Son
11-04-11, 11:29 AM
looks like I bought my V a week to late!!!! lol Im in florida but would have gladly made the trip! look forward to the next one!