: Ebay

ThumperPup
08-14-11, 04:19 PM
So do you go on Ebay what for ? do you sell or do you buy or do you do both

I do both

so whats the most messed up thing you have seen on ebay and why

you know i thought i have seen it all and each time i see it it makes me think the world is messed up again with some ppl that i am actualy smarter then lol

but what i see all the time are things like Prepaid Gas Cards and Gift cards selling for even more then the value they are worth

ones in a blue mon ill win a 50 dollar gas card for like 49 dollars or a 250 dollar gas card for 245 dollars or a hotel gift card or something for a few dollars less then the value on them that cool cause i use them all up so i save a few bucks here and there and all cool

but what i don't get is i see a 500 dollar Marriott gift card and the bid on that is up to 525 dollars
or a 10 dollar gas card and the bid is up to 11.12 or a 50 dollar gas card and the bid is at 51 dollars
WTF is wrong with ppl that make them bid more then an item like that is worth lol

drewsdeville
08-14-11, 05:21 PM
Don't actually browse ebay to see anything messed up - just go on and search exactly what I'm looking for.

That said, the most messed up thing I've seen is when I sold an old AMD Athlon 2600+ in 2007 - some fools bid it up to $90 plus shipping.

ThumperPup
08-14-11, 05:22 PM
omg id give maybe like 15 bucks for that tops i can go get those at the rusian computer store all day long for like 10 dollars lol

no i dont go searching for things like that it just seems to come up when i do
every now and then i just don't get who is going to bid more on an item with a dollar amount then its worth like that

Sevillian273
08-14-11, 10:28 PM
I buy stuff.

brandondeleo
08-15-11, 04:25 AM
I buy stuff too.

The-Dullahan
08-15-11, 05:41 PM
I buy and sell things. The things I have sold, probably count as weird (But skeletons, animal and human, have value and people from the internet have money, so everyone wins) but among the stupidest things I have ever seen are probably that time that girl sold her virginity to pay for college (Buyer never claimed) or when that WILL IT BLEND guy destroyed an iPhone when they were new and cost $600 and the winning bidder paid over twice that for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI

Also, I used to see "half-eaten sandwiches" and another one people used to put up is bottled flatulence. Want to see some REALLY great ripoffs, search for "Haunted" and set the items to display by highest value.

ThumperPup
08-15-11, 06:29 PM
omg and he was smiling during it wtf

The-Dullahan
08-15-11, 06:32 PM
Why not? He's making THOUSANDS. Besides iPhones are garbage. Motorola RAZR is the greatest Cellphone ever made...and Cellphones still suck. Seriously though, I'd be smiling too if I blent (Past-tense version of Blend from now on) an iPhone and sold it, DESTROYED, for over $1,200.

ThumperPup
08-15-11, 06:57 PM
sorry i think the iphone rocks i was going to wate till the 5 came out for my new phone but jsut got the iphone 4 last week and when the 5 come sout if there is any hyp to it ill buy it also
razor sucks

brandondeleo
08-15-11, 07:01 PM
Android FTW

The Razr was awesome when it came out, and I had one. It is so far out of date now that it isn't even funny.

The-Dullahan
08-15-11, 11:38 PM
Android FTW

The Razr was awesome when it came out, and I had one. It is so far out of date now that it isn't even funny.

Yeah, but if you have the right production generation, it is indestructible. I tried everything, including throwing it at a moving vehicle.

ThumperPup
08-15-11, 11:52 PM
Yeah, but if you have the right production generation, it is indestructible. I tried everything, including throwing it at a moving vehicle.

i had a razor back when they first came out it was the first razor it was silver and i even got a D&G Dolce & Gabana case for it from Nieman Marcus LOL
and that phone put up with alot fo heat and weather that would fry a cow lol
the adhesive that held the screan on had heated up and melted so bad that if i held it agains the side of my face it would slide of the phone i means the screan would slide away from where it was meant to be lol

brandondeleo
08-16-11, 10:46 AM
That's totally true. They are indestructible.