: Who Needs An Suv???

jersey dude
10-22-04, 01:21 PM
My boyfriend of 12 years dumped my butt last week so I have been busy packing my stuff up. Not tons of stuff like heavy furniture (HIS house down here, MINE up north) but enough clothes, computer equipment, etc. to be a hassle. I was absolutely awestruck by how much you can fit in the TRUNK of a 99 Deville. As I went over the manifest in my head last night I was planning what to edit 'til the next run. Imagine my shock discovering I still have room to spare and everything is being held snuggly in place by the trunk deck as it powered shut. Unfriggin' believable! (Nothing inside the car-too Beverly Hillbillies for me...).

I was laughing happily at the vastness of the mighty Boatillac as I started my drive. What a great car and I (temporarily) forgive her voracious appetite for petroleum! And with lots of time on my hands-I think she'll get a good cleaning this weekend.

As for the ex- never really liked the Caddy anyway. Should have told me something right then and there...

D148L0
10-22-04, 01:33 PM
As for the ex- never really liked the Caddy anyway. Should have told me something right then and there...

Dude, 12 years? 5 or 6 shoud have told you something right then... ;)
I hope everything will work for your best.

onbagz2002
10-22-04, 04:58 PM
My boyfriend of 12 years dumped my butt
Are you male or a female? :hmm:

jersey dude
10-22-04, 05:30 PM
Yup, I'm a guy hence the moniker-and yeah, that loser dumped my butt!!!! Completely blindsided me which is the part that has me pissed off the most. So you see, no matter the orientation, feelings are the same across the board.

But not the point of the post-which is the capacity of my Devilles trunk. Don't know why I find it so goofy-but man that thing is HUGE!!!! And again-for day-to-day use, WHY would anyone need an SUV? These Caddys are the best kept secrets out there!

majax
10-22-04, 10:04 PM
But not the point of the post-which is the capacity of my Devilles trunk. Don't know why I find it so goofy-but man that thing is HUGE!!!! And again-for day-to-day use, WHY would anyone need an SUV? These Caddys are the best kept secrets out there!

Yeah the DeVilles have great trunks, lets keep them secrets ;) :shh

After 12 years :eek: I would feel like I wasted my time after a 12 year relationship down the drain, sorry.

RBraczyk
10-22-04, 10:37 PM
Suv's are for those who have dogs, need to tow, or live in places where snow is impassable in winter. I need one, I have one. Look at my avitar. My caddy was horrible in snow.