: Whats funny is....

lincolncadillac
08-13-11, 09:27 AM
I used to think these broughams were big, ugly, old people cars, now i own 2...lol

And the real funny thing is, i felt like that just 6 months ago.....go figure

deVille33
08-13-11, 10:45 AM
They do have a tendency to impress and grow on you.

Fleetwood70
08-13-11, 01:11 PM
I still think they are big, ugly, old people cars, my Cadillac is an exception of course. :D

The-Dullahan
08-13-11, 03:15 PM
My Brougham is not exactly for Old People...

sven914
08-13-11, 04:03 PM
Before 2006, I never really paid attention to Cadillac. I was always into classic cars but Cadillac never stood out as anything; especially when compared to a Boss 302 or a '58 Fury. After I got my first car, I started paying attention to the classic Cadillac and started appreciating the design.

It has become apparent that Cadillac is the stick to which all things are compared, and eventually beaten with.

lincolncadillac
08-13-11, 06:06 PM
My Brougham is not exactly for Old People...

Don't more old people ride in your lac then anybody ( no pun intended )....:D

MoistCabbage
08-13-11, 06:12 PM
Cadillac is the stick to which all things are compared, and eventually beaten with.

I like that one. :highfive:

Cadillacboy
08-14-11, 04:29 PM
LT1 Cadillacs aren't meant to be driven like I don't know whatever it is lol

The-Dullahan
08-16-11, 02:16 PM

In Florida, it's the young kids who die, almost universally in car accidents too. Then again, my car served in Massachusetts before I ever even moved to FL and the life expectancy is much longer up there. Research indicates, Margaret Lancto Hopkins, who left me Toetags and other souvenirs, lived to be over 100.

cadillac kevin
08-16-11, 09:46 PM
I believe you mean dead people...as in its a dead people car, so dead people ride in it.

lincolncadillac
08-17-11, 06:22 PM
I believe you mean dead people...as in its a dead people car, so dead people ride in it.

Thats why i said anybody. Get it,,,, any-body...:D

Old people as in, you associate death and a hearse with old people more than you do young people.