: Anyone use Adams products?

jwall09
08-13-11, 02:56 AM
I am a Zaino's guy, but I like their site and what they offer, anyone use it?

JOEYCTS-V
08-13-11, 08:39 AM
I have been using Adam's for years now and swear by all of their products. You will not be disappointed.

Speedtrapped
08-13-11, 09:23 AM
Adams in and out spray is a great product

Yankees10
08-13-11, 10:22 AM
I have been using Adam's for years now and swear by all of their products. You will not be disappointed.

I agree.. you will definetly not be dissapointed

M5eater
08-13-11, 11:21 AM
lots of guys on grrrr8 use it, I plan on when the meguairs stock runs out.

samgar
08-13-11, 01:22 PM
I have been using Zaino for the last 10 years and have not found anything better. It seems to outlast all other polishes.

MotownPimp
08-13-11, 02:01 PM
How about a link to Adams? I'm not familiar with the company.

PS: Props to serturbo below for providing link. Thanks.

serturbo
08-13-11, 02:07 PM
How about a link to Adams? I'm not familiar with the company.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

Gary Wells
08-13-11, 02:08 PM
I have used a few of the "Adams Polishes" products for several years and I don't think that you will be disappointed.
A couple of possible exceptions though:
I have tried most of the "Quick Detailers" sprays on the market and I believe that "Lucas" "SlickMist" "fast & easy speed wax" is the best available at any price. Limited availability in Kragans, Pep Boys, etc., etc.
If you have been using Zaino wax for your polish / wax and are happy, I don't think that you will be happy with the durability of anything else for a wax.
However, I think that overall excluding Zaino wax, you will be very happy with Adam's Polishes & products.
HTH

JOEYCTS-V
08-13-11, 02:34 PM
Actually, I don't use the adams polishes/waxes but all the products I do use from them are fantastic. I love their VRT tire dressing (it's waterproof, non-greasy, and doesn't have that blinding shine like some of the others. It can be used on anything rubber/plastic and is great for under the hood) The detail spray and all purpose cleaner are also great products. I can't say enough good things about their weave drying towel. Check out the videos on their website.

M5eater
08-13-11, 04:11 PM
I have used a few of the "Adams Polishes" products for several years and I don't think that you will be disappointed.
A couple of possible exceptions though:
I have tried most of the "Quick Detailers" sprays on the market and I believe that "Lucas" "SlickMist" "fast & easy speed wax" is the best available at any price. Limited availability in Kragans, Pep Boys, etc., etc.
If you have been using Zaino wax for your polish / wax and are happy, I don't think that you will be happy with the durability of anything else for a wax.
However, I think that overall excluding Zaino wax, you will be very happy with Adam's Polishes & products.
HTH

would that imply that you've used both and prefer the Zaino?

Gary Wells
08-13-11, 05:52 PM
would that imply that you've used both and prefer the Zaino?
I have used both, however, I am past the age of spending the length of time required and then effort to break this car in on Zaino. I believe that Zaino results in a tad better shine, and more durability, (both hardness and time), however, my results have been that Adams Polishes are far easier to apply, far more forgiving, & easier to touch-up, and are worth the difference in those areas. Less pricey, too. YRMV

M5eater
08-13-11, 07:53 PM
I have used both, however, I am past the age of spending the length of time required and then effort to break this car in on Zaino. I believe that Zaino results in a tad better shine, and more durability, (both hardness and time), however, my results have been that Adams Polishes are far easier to apply, far more forgiving, & easier to touch-up, and are worth the difference in those areas. Less pricey, too. YRMV

Thanks for your opinion.

Gary Wells
08-13-11, 08:15 PM
Actually, I don't use the adams polishes/waxes but all the products I do use from them are fantastic. I love their VRT tire dressing (it's waterproof, non-greasy, and doesn't have that blinding shine like some of the others. It can be used on anything rubber/plastic and is great for under the hood) The detail spray and all purpose cleaner are also great products. I can't say enough good things about their weave drying towel. Check out the videos on their website.

The first product of Adams Polishes that I ever tried was their LVR dressing. This was about 8 or so years back, and in those days, it was a thicker cream that it was the last time that I looked at the product.I still have that original bottle. Exceptionally good product.

cbloveday
08-13-11, 09:48 PM
Unfortunately the only Adams product I have tried thus far is their under carriage wash. I use it on the wheel well and it has worked well.

GM-4-LIFE
08-14-11, 02:49 AM
I have used Adam's in the past and while the products are good, they don't come close to Zaino polishes. I use strictly Zaino Z2 on my V Coupe and the results are simply amazing. I haven't found anything that comes close to Zaino. Zaino just last much longer and provides a deep shine that Adam's just can't match.

Nutz
08-14-11, 04:59 PM
I've tried most of Adams products, as I see them marketing at MANY car events. The only product that I keep buying from them is the Buttery Wax. Stuff is awesome. Trust me. Buy it and you will see.