: Can I get some quick help from a fellow STS owner

JediSamreye
08-12-11, 02:55 AM
I have recently bought my 05 STS and the interior is perfect except for the front passenger door is missing one part, the small snap on piece of plastic that covers the inside of the inside door handle, thats there to hide the screws. I need to know if someone can get me a part number on it, or if someone has a spare I would love to buy it from you, thanks very very much

ddalder
08-12-11, 03:32 AM
The part number will depend on whether you need ebony or cashmere.

JediSamreye
08-13-11, 03:24 AM
The part is black or the darker of the two, thanks

ddalder
08-13-11, 04:28 AM
The part is black or the darker of the two, thanks
The darker colour is ebony. This is the colour I have so I'll pop mine out tomorrow and get the number for you.

JediSamreye
08-13-11, 04:50 AM
Thanks very much man, I have been searching all over for that and I couldnt find it

1BadCadSTS
08-13-11, 11:11 AM
I think i have 1 extra of them when I did my STS-V door panel upgrade on mine. Black, Ill have to check on that if you need it still.

ddalder
08-13-11, 07:34 PM
Part number in ebony finish is 10373148. Popped mine off and found the left hand side has a part number on it but the right doesn't. A contact I have at a dealer looked it up though so it should be the most recent number. Stock is Tennesee, although some dealers may have one on their shelf.

JediSamreye
08-13-11, 08:54 PM
Yeah man i would love to buy it off of you let me know, my email is samual.garvin@gmail.com