: 2007 Escalade Fog light bulb...H10 or H16?

Toddstun
08-11-11, 07:46 PM
I am finding conflicting info on websites. I am wishing to do an HID conversion and don't want to purchase the wrong bulb. Anybody know???

Thanks.

fmfa0801
08-11-11, 09:03 PM
H10. Thats what DDMTuning says http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W . I would highly recomend them. I have used there HID kits on 3 different vehicles with no problems. Plus lifetime warranty! I have a 07 ESV and put there 55w 6k slim ballast kit in my fogs. No problems and alot bright than my headlights.

Toddstun
08-11-11, 10:00 PM
Ok Sweet! and Thank you for the advice. I did go ahead and place an order for the H10s. I went with SharpHID.com's 55w heavy duty because I read that the 55w tend to have less longevity. They did have the DDM slim design also, which I would have preferred. I just wanted to be on the safe side. How long have you had yours in? and it sounds like you are a fan. I spent $250 on philipsxenon.com 35w 6000k about a year ago on my 02 tahoe and was really impressed with the color and brightness. Do you think the 55w will put that much stress on the electrical system or start up? I didn't buy the direct to battery cable for the ballast and I am only running one battery as of right now.

Again, Thanks for the advice. I have had my escalade for a month now and this forum has been a lifesaver already.

fmfa0801
08-12-11, 11:26 AM
I bought the DDMTuning.co
Kit that included 2 bulbs, 2 ballast and the whole wiring harness that goes to the battery. I dont know how the stock wires on ur vehicle will hold up. Maybe some one else can put there input on here