: Cadillac's Web Site

GMFAN
08-11-11, 03:47 PM
Hi,
Can you please tell me when Cadillac intends on updating their web site to start reflecting the new 2012 Models.

Thank you.

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-13-11, 12:23 PM
GMFAN,

My information states October 2011. I do not have a specific date. If anything changes, I will let you know.

Thank you,

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

JimmyH
08-13-11, 03:06 PM
Just out of curiosity, why do they wait until after 2012 models go into production to update the website?

GMFAN
08-14-11, 03:41 PM
GMFAN,

My information states October 2011. I do not have a specific date. If anything changes, I will let you know.

Thank you,

Thanks, Elizabeth, for the reply.

2012's have been in production since 7/18 and dealers already have new '12's in their inventory. That will be almost 3 months from production before GM (Caddy) up dates their site. Seems to be the same story each new MY. Wonder what their reasoning is?

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-15-11, 10:09 AM
GMFAN,

I am not sure why it is so late. Typically the vehicles are put on the website once the 8th week of production ends. It could be that the website designers are waiting until all of the 2012 models to be available to put them on the website. It would be around October by the time that the Escalade models will be out. This is just what I think and I can’t confirm if it is true or not. It makes sense to me to think about it that way. I will let you know if anything changes.

Thank you,