: 2011 production #s

jb7952
08-11-11, 03:55 PM
Cadillac tells me they won't have these until the end of the year..???..

I have a really hard time believing these aren't known in real time somewhere. If they're not, that really says something about the management.

Anyways, if anyone has the 2011 production number broken down by model, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm still dealing with the insurance companies regarding the accident and am trying to show them exactly how rare the CTS-V Wagon truly is.

Thanks

elphil
08-11-11, 05:09 PM
I asked CS for them a couple of weeks ago and got the same answer, "sometime in first quarter of 2012". I think not releasing the numbers yet has more to do with accounting, stock holders communication, and government reports.

MReiland
08-11-11, 08:50 PM
Trust me they know the numbers but only release them at specific times for many reasons. (Competitive etc.)

jb7952
08-12-11, 12:43 PM
Trust me they know the numbers but only release them at specific times for many reasons. (Competitive etc.)

Yeah, like I said, I have a hard time believing they don't know exactly how many they've made in real time. If I could even get a rough number, it would help greatly. This is incredibly frustrating.

M5eater
08-12-11, 10:28 PM
What sort of trouble are you having? the 09/10 numbers are both under 3,000 units for the sedan, any insurance company should realize or automatically assume the wagon would be significantly under that.

dcc8203
08-12-11, 10:53 PM
There is a recent post on the board about the Caddy arrive and drive event in Joliet, IL (I think). The OP in that thread said that the Caddy folks told him there were 500 Vagons made in 2011.