: 2009 Saturn VUE XE

mjcaddy
08-11-11, 01:08 AM
So few months ago i posted a thread about buying a car for my mom and i was looking for Mitsubishi galant at the time and after reading your responses and checking out some of the crap that on craiglist short story long 3 gas tanks later I finally decided to go with Pontiac G6 and looked for few used and certified pre-owned, and i found my ideal money-milage-options deal in one of chevy dealers here in naperville and went there with my mom to buy the car and sign the papers, there my mom stopped me and pointed at GMC Acadia she asked me to but a SUV instead because of the lovely winters we get here in chicagoland and the fact she can't shovel her way out so SUV will be perfect for her I asked the dealer if they have anything within the same price range and the dealer suggested a Saturn VUE XE with 2.4 ecotec I4 certified pre owned (gotta love GM for this) with 51k miles, FWD and the basic options black on tan cloth interior, I did some research and all the reviews I read says the same thing and i was wondering if anyone here know anything about this car and should i go for it or look for something else ?

thanks in advance
MJ

brandondeleo
08-11-11, 05:21 AM
I know a couple of people with Vues, and they have proven to be pretty reliable (despite being a Saturn :stirpot:), and they perform decently in winter conditions. They are awesome on gas, too.

Mind you, this is just what I got from the people I know who drive them, so take it with a grain of biased salt. Lol

Jesda
08-11-11, 01:06 PM
Friend, that sentence was 20 miles long.

What are you asking?

mberisha
08-11-11, 03:32 PM
Can I get a period. ?

I'll settle for some ellipses....or even a common, and then a space ...and then some more ellipses....

mjcaddy
08-11-11, 09:34 PM
sorry guys, I was using my phone to post this,
anyway in simple terms : Saturn VUE XE, Good or bad ?

brandondeleo
08-11-11, 10:40 PM
Can I get a period. ?

I'll settle for some ellipses....or even a common, and then a space ...and then some more ellipses....Pretty sure you can't get a period. Just saying. Lol

Playdrv4me
08-11-11, 10:44 PM
potd.

RippyPartsDept
08-11-11, 11:44 PM
:yeah: