: Power tilt mirrors

Ctsv wagon
08-10-11, 11:54 PM
Did I miss this option or is there an aftermarket application for folding mirrors. I know Bimmers and MB's have it.

Gary Wells
08-11-11, 08:36 AM
Did I miss this option or is there an aftermarket application for folding mirrors. I know Bimmers and MB's have it.

No longer an option since '09 & up. I would have liked to have it too.

Ctsv wagon
08-12-11, 12:05 AM
I always thought why would I need that option. I guess so carless people walking through parking lots wouldn't accidentally run into the mirrors. Then I thought about how far out I park and said no. Problem is I'm pulling this big car in a garage door that is so small I have to close one of the mirrors.

SRTVIPER03
08-12-11, 04:47 PM
I am a bit surprised about some of the little things GM has omitted from my V Wagon that are no-brainers for other cars. Tilt mirrors for parking; an led in the mirror housing for turn signals; cup holder placement that results in your arm hitting the bottles when you work the shifter; no place for phones, glasses, change etc. the window buttons placed so you have to reach under the door pull to operate them; no place to put the ipod when plugged in except in the storage bin where it is not accessible; virtually incomprehensible controls for the nav/stereo etc.
IMHO GM needs to do what Dodge does with us Viper owners....spend some time with us, ask for input, LISTEN to the owners and use us to help develop the V Series. We are enthusiasts and a very valuable source of virtually free research.

smackdownCTSV
08-12-11, 05:05 PM
What about power tilt mirrors while in reverse?

elphil
08-12-11, 06:25 PM
Ctsv wagon. My regular routine: pull my wagon into the driveway, roll my window down, reach out and fold in the mirror, pull into the garage. Reverse the routine when I pull out of the garage.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/elphil_photo/?action=view&current=IMG_0112.jpg