: Grrr!!

DopeStar 156
10-21-04, 11:15 PM
So I come home from school today to find out that some stupid ****ing ******* kid driving a BMW in a rush to get out of a burger king totaled my dad's 2001 red Mustang convertable. The airbags deployed cutting my 11 year old brother in the chin and breaking my dad's right hand. Then the little ***** tries to pin the rap on my father!!! What pisses me off the most is the fact that he broke my father's hand, and doesn't give a shit! I'm no Ford fan, but my dad loved that Mustang as much as I love my Fleetwood and to have it just, gone is heartbreaking. As for that kid, He goes to my old high school, I got his name, and I swear once my Fleetwood comes out of the shop I am gonna verbally assult this kid until he cries!!!!

Ralph
10-21-04, 11:22 PM
Aw man that's Brutal! I would be so PO'd! What's worse is that you guys got injured, but at least they are not permanant injuries! Do I hear a lawsuit in the works? :shhh: Why are people so stupid, and where is the fire? :helpless: Hope all works out!

Adam
10-21-04, 11:24 PM
sh!t id kick that kids ass. :want: if he is 18 that is.

bbrock81
10-22-04, 12:14 AM
sh!t id kick that kids ass. :want: if he is 18 that is.

I am gonna verbally assult this kid until he cries!!!!

Boy, here are some productive solutions :cookoo:

But anyway, this really does suck, man. Your Dad needs to be talking to a lawyer right now. Well, he needs to give the dumb f@#k's insurance company a chance to handle it first, but if they start to d!ck around, go straight to an atty. At least no one was crippled or killed!

DaveSmed
10-22-04, 12:41 AM
Talk to some body shops and/or an adjuster you know when you find out who the insurance company is. They can usually tell you what to expect with different companies. For example, I hear if they have Allstate, you usually have a battle ahead of you.... Good luck getting this resolved, glad that the injuries weren't any worse.

RBraczyk
10-22-04, 12:09 PM
That is some serious bullsh*t. I can't tell you how pissed I would be. I mean when I found out that guy threw his snow into the street I was ready to burn his f-ing house down. How did the BMW fare? And your dad could sue the kid to get his stang fixed.

T_Dogg8
10-22-04, 12:29 PM
a lot of hostility here today. i understand why, but step back and read what some of you wrote. i'm not saying roll over and take it, but geez, it's only a car and minor injuries. it could have been a LOT worse. i'm guessing your insurance company won't want to pay it either, so they will probably fight it. but i'd wait to hear what the insurance companies say before getting too upset.

Adam
10-22-04, 05:52 PM
thought about it :hmm: ...
nope, id still kick his ass :want: :yup:

DopeStar 156
10-22-04, 10:19 PM
Well I saw that car today.... His poor car is unsalvagable. The radiator was bent 90 degrees and so was the frame. The fiberglass hood is bent up and the bumper is on the floor. His left headlight and quarter panel are damaged and his engine was pushed back. My dad's poor hand though, he's hurtin'. Anyway, today we looked at the 2005 Mustangs and the 2004's. He's definately getting another one but he's conflicting between body styles. He thinks the new 2005 is very "blah" because it has no lines like the older 2000-2004 style does. But one thing's for sure, it's going to be a V8 manual. The 2005 GT has a bigger V8 with a 6 speed manual, and the 2004 Mach1 has a 5 speed manual and a 4.6 liter 32 valve V8. I'm just glad that he's in good spirits about it and doesn't want to sue anyone. He's not even mad about the accident, I think he's just more relieved my brother's fine. He sees it as an opportunity to upgrade and personally I hope he goes with the 2005, that thing is sweet lookin'. As for me I've calmed down significantly but I'd still scream at that kid. As for the insurance, the kid has Allstate, but we have State Farm and State Farm is gonna cut my dad a check for whatever the 2001 Mustangs are selling for. He can get a new one real cheap with the X-Plan his company gives him with Ford so I'm very happy for him. If he does go with the 2005 GT, I can assure him that I'll be wanting to borrow it frequently. :devil: I'm not a Ford fan, but damn, that thing was hot.

Adam
10-22-04, 10:22 PM
arent the new ones supposed to have 440 hp? i read that some where, dont remember though :hmm:

Ralph
10-22-04, 11:00 PM
I heard the 05 GT's are rated at 300 hp. A good 40 hp over the 04. Convince your Dad to get a fresh 05 because think about how cool it would be to have one of the first ones and everyone looking at it, asking questions, etc. Plus, you can't argue with an increase in power like that. The previous generation lasted from when, '93? Time for a change.

Hopefuly he'll get the 05 and POST PICS HERE!

majax
10-22-04, 11:00 PM
I think the BMW guy was confused between parking lot and Autobahn. Glad your dad and bro are okay, did the cut come from the air bag plate?

I like the new Mustang much more than the old one.

Ralph
10-22-04, 11:03 PM
I think the BMW guy was confused between parking lot and Autobahn. Glad your dad and bro are okay, did the cut come from the air bag plate?

You owe me a beer, we posted at the same time but I beat you! :drinker

DopeStar 156
10-23-04, 12:44 AM

My brother said it was the airbag itself, it's more like rugburn now that I looked at it. My dad's got a few days to wait with the 05 Mustang until the dealers get some in but he seems to be leaning in that direction. I'll be prompt to post pics when he makes a decision. Also a correction, it's a 5 speed manual on the 05's. He said he's gonna teach me to drive stick on his next Mustang so I'm psyched.