: What happened to all the members listings of what type of Cadillac`s we own?

pompste
08-10-11, 05:57 AM
I was going to reply to a thread and noticed the type Cadillacs we all own are`nt listed on each members page anymore--why? We need to know what members are driving to help them.

CADforce69
08-10-11, 07:09 AM
Must be one of the changes introduced on the forum in the last months. Now you can see the cadillac each member drives by clicking on his nick and then "view profile".

What I donīt know is how to send a private message to another member after the changes.:noidea:

pompste
08-10-11, 06:07 PM
Sure was easier to just glance at what type of Caddy the thread starter had.
So they also changed the way to send private messages too? Did`nt know that.
Sure would be good to know the reason why the changes were made,since they were good the way it was before.

SLS96
08-21-11, 01:47 PM
to send a PM click on there name then private message

outsider
08-21-11, 04:51 PM
they just added that back, because it was gone for a while

RippyPartsDept
08-21-11, 05:37 PM
the 'cadillacs I drive' line item was lost when the PMs were lost due to bugs with the upgrade

the PMs were more important and took a long time to get back so expect this to come back soon...

there is a feedback forum (at the bottom of the main forum listing page on the forum home page) where these types of questions are best posted
(they're often already answered too)

CADforce69
08-22-11, 05:09 AM
Thanx to the administrators for restoring the pm option. :) Now, we can see which caddy drives everyone but have to click on memberīs nick and see profile. Itīs more work but not so annoying. Iīm the administrator of another forum and I know unfortunately, these bugs use to happen. :(

RippyPartsDept
08-22-11, 09:15 AM
i think they will bring this back to the post header also in the near future...