: Can you get the GMPP warranty after Cadillac CPO Warranty runs out????

Jory5
08-09-11, 08:43 PM
I have received a lot of conflicting information on this. One dealership has told me if my Escalade is Cadillac CPO that I can not get the GMPP Warranty, period. Cadillac Customer Service over the phone has told me that I can get the GMPP plan anytime before my Cadillac CPO Warranty runs out which is 2 more years or 100k miles. A 2nd Dealership has told me that if I want the GMPP that I must get it now before the 11th when my Bumper to Bumper expires & cancel the Cadillac CPO warranty.

What is the real answer, does anyone know? I am not concerned with deductibles, I just want to have the years pushed out further than the Cadillac CPO allows, we don't put that much miles so time is more important to me.

evois
08-10-11, 09:30 AM
your vehicle should be less than 4 years old or less than 50k miles to get gmpp.

PreachRR
08-10-11, 09:58 AM
yea.. they actually want it to be under the factory by 2000 miles.. that is what I was told when I went in for a factory GMPP warranty.. I was really close by 500 miles but they did it anyway..

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-11-11, 02:14 PM
Jory5,

I spoke with a representative from GMPP. The agent stated that as long as you’re still under the factory warranty, you would still be eligible to purchase a GMPP. I encourage you to give GMPP a call to discuss your options. Here is the phone number to GMPP 1-800-631-5590. Their hours of operation are: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The website says local time but I am not entirely sure if that’s local time Eastern, Central etc.

Thank you,

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service