08-08-11, 04:44 PM
http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/2536577521.html

RippyPartsDept
08-08-11, 05:01 PM
no pictures? awww

creeker

I thought 96 was the last year for the fleetwood?.

brandondeleo
I know... I was thinking the same thing. Probably blue interior. Like most Fleetwood Limiteds...

vincentm
08-08-11, 05:12 PM

I can take a look at it for ya and take pics if you're interested, im in Kennewick

brandondeleo
08-08-11, 05:16 PM
Nah, I am looking to get away from the repair cost of the N*s. I appreciate the offer, though. :bouncy:

The Fleetwood stopped production in 1996, but a special model was produced by Superior Coachworks of Lima, OH, under orders from Cadillac, from 1998-1999. Only about 700 were produced. It is basically a DeVille that was stretched a foot- 6" in the cab for the rear seat and 6" in the trunk.

vincentm
08-08-11, 05:18 PM
I already emailed them, im curious now..

brandondeleo
08-08-11, 05:20 PM
Please, do share. :highfive:

vincentm
08-08-11, 05:50 PM
Here's his reply:

"​

anthonyjsera@charter.net to me, sale-rwwyb-253.

show details 2:47 PM (1 minute ago)

Made by Superior Coachbuilders of 2550 Central Parkway in Lima, Ohio 45804, under CONTRACT with Cadillac Motor Division for two (2) model years, 1998 & 1999, to offset run-a-way sales of Lincoln's larger & roomier Town Car. Ths car began as a Sedan de Ville and was shipped to Superior Coachbuilders, whose MAIN BUSINESS is limousines, Livery Sedans, Flower Cars, and Hearses.

Cadillac made up a SPECIAL oprion for cars that there going to go there to be converted into FLEETWOOD LIMITEDS .... it was a "Mandatory" option, meaning you could NOT get one of these without the option, BUT this option was NOT included in the base list price! THE Option:-
Code WC7 = "WC7 Package" {It's name}
Heated Front Seats
Power Front Seats with 4-Way Lumbar Support
Electronic Compass Rear View Mirror
Theft Deterrant System
Homelink Garage Door Opener

Now, the second Cadillac-Installed Option AT the Cadillac Plant was Code WC3 = Concours Appearance Package, consisting of the Concours' Black-Out Grille with hood ornament removed and the Cadillac Wreath & Crest placed IN the grille's center (on the grille itself).

The third and FINAL option FROM Cadillac, installed ON the Assembly Line was Code U1S; that being the Trunk Mounted 12-Disc Compact Disc AutoChanger.

Now....

From Superior came the following "OPTIONS" ~~
Fender Skirts
Chrome Grille Cap (available on either Grille ~ looked terrific on Concours Grille)
Single or Dual Fold Down Rear Seat Writing Tables
Simulated Convertible Roof
Rear Seat Footrests (dual)
Full Length Padded CLOTH roof
Rosen DVD/TV Monitor Fold Down from Rear Headliner
Gold Ornamentation Pkg.

A Full Length Padded Vinyl Roof was included at no charge from Superior.

Listed as "Delayed availability" {Unknown if ANY were ever made} was a 6-Way Power Option for the rear seat. No Code & No Price ever listed.

Dealer installed options:-

Power Glass Moonroof
Hands-Free Cell Phone (G.M.)
On-Star System (G.M.)

Production:- (Most dealers number are wrong or "guesses" ~ THIS IS EXACT !!)

1998 = 314
1999 = 467
Total = 781

All exterior paint colors were available on them. Parisian Blue was the rarest, with 2 made

I am near clearwater Ave

"

RippyPartsDept
08-08-11, 06:09 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-deville-1985-2005-including-1985/57424-98-99-fleetwood-limited-2.html#post2391026

there's the brochure for these non-fleetwood fleetwoods

i would really love to get one, but i do fear the heavy duty suspension repair costs... and the almost non-existent replacement parts for the coach-built interior parts

brandondeleo
08-08-11, 08:07 PM
They are very unique, but I am afraid they are not different enough (aside from the extension) to interest me enough to even test drive one.

cadillac kevin
08-08-11, 09:28 PM
thats a pretty cool (and rare) car. needs more rwd and LT1 though.

brandondeleo
08-08-11, 09:33 PM
This is only the second one I have EVER seen for sale.

Destroyer
08-08-11, 11:27 PM
thats a pretty cool (and rare) car. needs more rwd and LT1 though.Without those two not offered options they are the suck. Just the way it is. :)

Destroyer
08-08-11, 11:29 PM
This is only the second one I have EVER seen for sale.The rest are at the junkyard in Whereversville USA. :lildevil:

RippyPartsDept
08-09-11, 12:21 AM
cheer up Destroyer!

:D

Aron9000
08-09-11, 01:28 AM
They are very unique, but I am afraid they are not different enough (aside from the extension) to interest me enough to even test drive one.

thats a pretty cool (and rare) car. needs more rwd and LT1 though.

Without those two not offered options they are the suck. Just the way it is. :)

AGREED, AGREED, and AGREED!!!!

I'll stick with the O.G. body on frame dinosaur thank you very much. I can't imagine that big FWD barge driving any nicer than my RWD barge. Actually I think it would be worse, considering the lack of low end grunt of the N* and all that added weight from stretching it out.

I do wish my Fleetwood had those fold down wood writing tables though, that's a very nice Bently/Rolls Royce type of touch. (Hint to Cadillac, make that standard if you ever build another uber-lux barge).