: contact gm management

jennkeith
08-08-11, 04:19 PM
does anyone know how to get a hold of anyone above the customer service line in canada? I call over and over again and nobody will call back. When I do get a hold of someone and ask for a manager they say there isnt one.
any help would be aprceiated
jenn

RippyPartsDept
08-08-11, 05:06 PM
if you have a case started already you can give the Cadillac customer service rep here your case number and she can help you out
(Elizabeth is currently our social media liaison for Cadillac customer care)

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-customer-care-representatives/

if you dont' have a case started yet she might be able to start one for you

i'm sure she can pass along your message to gm management if that is all you would like to do

another alternative would be to send a letter (yeah, old school, but still effective) to the CEO's office...
we can help you get that address if you need

2007XTSDub
08-08-11, 07:31 PM
I thought she does not deal with Canadian side

Sent from Android.

RippyPartsDept
08-08-11, 08:56 PM
yeah i don't think she does deal w/ the canadian side of things...
i did not notice that mention of canada in my initial read of the post...
maybe elizabeth will have some ideas for how the OP could proceed though at least

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-09-11, 09:29 AM
Jennkeith,

I typically do not work with anyone outside of the United States as I do not have the proper tools or training to assist. What exactly is going on that you need to speak with someone higher than our Customer Assistance line? I am happy to help to the best of my ability.

Thank you,

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

jennkeith
08-09-11, 08:18 PM
My 07 escalade was having a shutterng problem 2 month ago I took it in to local dealer and they checked it out and said everything was good. 3 weeks later the valve spring breaks. It took me two weeks for the guy at gm( matthew) who was handaling my case to finally call back with a desicion( thats was two weeks without a car) I would call everyday to try and get a hold of him and even talked to other service people who work with him. they said he was in the office and i would have to wait for him to call back.
When I would get fed up and ask for a manager I was told by the customer service indeviduals that there was no one I could speak to and have to wait for Matthew to call back. Now two weeks after that repair my truck again is running really rough so I waste another tow and take it to dealer and they inform me that the original repair wasnt done properly.So I call customer service again and that was thursday and still no call back.
This is the worst customer service line! There has to be a manager or someone I can call

MrHolland
08-09-11, 08:48 PM
Cant say I blame you for being upset, Id be furious as well!! Maybe even throwin bricks,,,,,yeah probably not, but I would def escalate the issue to my satisfaction.

jennkeith
08-10-11, 07:20 PM
Sorry guys. Does anyone know a number.

MrHolland
08-10-11, 11:22 PM
Give Elizabeth a minute to look into it, she's been very helpful in here on the American side. If theres anything at all that she can do I'm sure she will. Its unfortunate that youre having these issues. I hate to sound like my grandparents, but there is absolutely no customer service left in this world. For me, customer service is more important than the "deal." Ill drive all the way across town and pay a little extra money to have someone call me by my first name when they see me walk in and offer me a cup of coffee. Tough to find that these days..

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-11-11, 02:40 PM
jennkeith,

I am going to try to find a number that you can call. What phone number did you call? Also, could you please send me your VIN? I am not sure if it will show up in my system but it is worth a shot.

Thank you,

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

jennkeith
08-14-11, 05:09 PM
The vehicle is a from the us. The number i called 1-888-446-2000

jennkeith
08-27-11, 11:29 AM
sorry to keep bothering you, Did you ever find another person I could talk to in canada. This truck broke down again today for the same problem

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-29-11, 10:20 AM
Jennkeith,
Hello! My name is Breanne and I am going to be taking over for Elizabeth. Unfortunately, I could not pull up your information in my system, and the only number that I have for Canada’s customer assistance is the phone number that you already called. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Assistance