: There Goes My Baby (Sold '05 V)

Umpquacod
08-06-11, 08:04 PM
Like the old song says, just "moving on down the line." Loved the car, had very few problems with it and will miss it...but need a new pickup a lot more.

Traded (first time I've ever done that) her in at the local GM dealer on a new Chevy 3500HD 4WD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison. Tried selling the car locally and on eBay, but only got looky-loos, ridiculously low offers and one broken commitment. Life is too short, especially when age 65 is looming, for such hassles. Sometimes the easiest way out works best.

I've learned a lot on this Forum during the past couple of years and thank those who provided assistance...particularly heavymetals and rand49er. Thebigjimsho also falls in there somewhere, but it's difficult paying homage to someone so humble. :-)

Anyway, it's been quite a ride, both literally and figuratively. And I have this nagging suspicion that I'll be back.

----Umpquacod

thebigjimsho
08-08-11, 09:57 PM
You bastard!

rand49er
08-08-11, 11:44 PM
...particularly heavymetals and rand49er. Thebigjimsho also falls in there somewhere ...Moi? What the heck have I ever done?

Back on point, what on earth do you want a pickup for? Everyone who moves into a different house/apt will want to be your friend for a day.

Sorry to see you leave us. Good luck!

thebigjimsho
08-10-11, 02:29 PM
Oh, so he changes his original post to make me look like the bastard. Well played, sir, well played...

rand49er
08-10-11, 05:13 PM
Oh, so he changes his original post to make me look like the bastard. Well played, sir, well played...:histeric: