: Width including Mirrors?

KMWAZ
08-03-11, 09:38 PM
I have serious garage problems (very small doors, old house) and was wondering if anyone has the exact measurements of the 2011/12 Escalade including the mirrors? I appreciate your help. Pulling in no problems, mirrors folded but I need them for going out. Very tight!!! Thanks.

MrHolland
08-03-11, 10:45 PM
A quick Google search indicated the truck is 79 in wide. I usually back mine in the garage. Just before the mirrors reach the door I fold them in and back straight in until the back up camera indicates I should stop.

KMWAZ
08-04-11, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the reply. Yeah 79 inches is the number i found also in several places but that is the body with without the mirrors extended. It's shown on a dimensionalized diagram I found. The mirrors are more for the wife as she is use to backing up with them in the small space, we've tried without them. Ugly...

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-10-11, 02:52 PM
KMWAZ,

I am sorry it took me so long to post! I would have measured them myself but there isn’t a close Cadillac dealership where I live. Anyway, I spoke a sales rep at a Cadillac dealership about this. He said that it was about 100 inches, maybe 101 or 102. He said it was the best he could do with his tape measure I hope this has helped!

Thank you,

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

hcvone
08-10-11, 03:32 PM
We just laser measured my 10', it was 94 3/16" tip of mirror to tip of mirror, yea I have a lot to do. :(

KMWAZ
08-12-11, 08:31 PM
Elizabeth, Hcvone,

Thanks for your help. Appreciate your taking the time.