: I have 2 extra 2300 kits that came in today if anyone wants one just call me.

wait4me
08-03-11, 04:15 PM
Hi Guys, I got a rather large batch finally in and all orders have now been filled, so i have 2 left extra not accounted for. If you want one asap, give me a ring, i can ship out right away.

:)

Bushidopupil
08-03-11, 04:48 PM
Buying now will not help when I can't get the rest until the end of the year, but thanks, I'm getting anxious. ;)

hlantin
08-03-11, 05:17 PM
just curious..what would you need to do to the lsa to be able to support this blower for long term and reliability?

vetkila
08-03-11, 06:03 PM
Make sure you let me know when the LS7 ones are in I want to install ASAP!!!

Luna.
08-03-11, 06:45 PM
just curious..what would you need to do to the lsa to be able to support this blower for long term and reliability?

I don't want to speak for Jesse, but I'm willing to bet he'd agree with me here: most of the bottom end, especially the pistons and rings (my understanding is that the crank should be fine with a 2300).

Don't ask me how I know... :)

If someone is ballsy enough to go with a 2300 blower, on a stock bottom end, I'd say two things:

1) Good luck!
2) Please keep me/us posted!

aceofblitz
08-03-11, 07:13 PM
I want a short block for starters, building up for an upgraded blower

cbloveday
08-03-11, 10:18 PM
Jesse, did you ever get a chance to do a dyno on the 2300 on an LSX? If so can you post it, if it is not too much trouble.

PremierJosh
08-04-11, 08:08 AM
I was really waiting for a 2.9 whipple but I'm tired of waiting. Is this a maggy 2300, what intercooler are you running? Do you have any testing / results with this setup? What's the price? What else needs changed and modified?

wait4me
08-04-11, 08:40 AM
The kits are pretty easy to put in.

You only have to lengthen a few sensor wires and make a cold air kit setup for it.

Call me on the price, It is 5500 if i get your stock one back.

You use the stock heatexchanger setup, stock belt routing, But the intcooler is huge, it is the entire base length wise. So iat2 stay very low.

I hvae tested them alot, they are the ones im using on my own cars making 1006hp, and 1200hp on my personal Vs..

I havent had time to dyno them in a 2009 up V because they are all in various build stages, but im sure the results will be the same if need be..

A quick romp on the throttle here of a car making 9psi, went to 15 psi on a 434 build, so it whould be plenty for what a majority of other people would want.

When i get back from st louis, one 434 car is top priority to get finished, then i will have a shi t load of data for you guys on them when in the 09 up ones...

That and im sure other customers will be posting results, as there are a bunch that i have shipped out now.

600+ CTS-V
08-04-11, 11:46 PM
Waiting on results?