: Grill emblem removal?

Speedtrapped
08-02-11, 09:06 PM
So I have my chrome removed from wagon, I was wondering how to remove emblem?, the plastic rivets are giving me a hard time. I am in process of plati-dipping chrome matte black. As I would like to send off to D3 I am afraid of turn around time. The body shop finishes my V Saturday. TIA

Btw I spoke with Jesse today....very excited....

cbloveday
08-02-11, 09:31 PM
So I have my chrome removed from wagon, I was wondering how to remove emblem?, the plastic rivets are giving me a hard time. I am in process of plati-dipping chrome matte black. As I would like to send off to D3 I am afraid of turn around time. The body shop finishes my V Saturday. TIA

Btw I spoke with Jesse today....very excited....

Good call...

Speedtrapped
08-02-11, 09:44 PM
Jesse is solid, spent a lot of time with me on phone. We are going to do snout port/polish, upper pulley, flash device for ECu/PCM, bigger TB, straight pipe X......as soon as car comes back to me. I am contemplating doing snout removal my self. I have torn apart top ends several times and even fuel injected a 71 Bronco. Doesn't seem to complicated. But never messed with supercharger before.

SecretWeapon
08-03-11, 11:01 AM
Jesse has a Youtube video posted that shows the procedure for supercharger removal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm4Jh_B2r6Y Hope this helps.

Speedtrapped
08-03-11, 11:37 AM
Jesse did mention, doesnt look to diffacult...Ty for the link....