: Call of Duty PS3 or XBox Players Check In!

Longsnapper52
08-01-11, 04:36 PM
Anybody out there in Caddy land nursing a Call of Duty addiction and looking for a group of guys to play with? Use this thread to team up! We can keep a running list of Caddy owners playing COD here and form a COD clan, (how about [CADZ]). I might be missing the mark here with target demographic...but it's worth a shot;)

Post your Platform, Preferred Game (Modern Warfare, Black Ops, etc...), and user name

My info:
Platform: PS3
Preferred Game: Black Ops or MW2
Username: iambecomedeath52

odthetruth
08-01-11, 04:58 PM
I'm on the PS3 when I'm not at work nightly from about 11pm till 2am+. I normally play online with about 6-9 people as is.
MW2 though, no B.O.

ryannel2003
08-01-11, 05:59 PM
I'm on Xbox here. Just got the system 2 months ago and I'm steadily learning how to play Call of Duty... I suck right now haha. Anyway my gamertag is NorthstarSTS. Anybody who wants to play get up with me; i'm always online at night.

neurotictim
08-01-11, 06:49 PM
I'm a VERY casual gamer - I play maybe 2 hours a week - and I play with a few work friends, but if I just happen to be on at the same time and NOT playing with friends, go ahead and look me up - neurotictim, and I play Black Ops. Don't even own another Call of Duty game.

Stingroo
08-01-11, 07:22 PM
I don't have Black Ops anymore. Sold it because I got really tired of its bullshit. However, I plan on getting MW2 back.

Xbox 360 Gamertag - Stingroo

Q8 6.2
08-01-11, 07:36 PM
Omg I need help I play cod WAW zombie every night I don't play anything else can't go one day without it.

User name... Kingfawazy if anyone wants to play me

drewsdeville
08-01-11, 09:53 PM
I don't have Black Ops anymore. Sold it because I got really tired of its bullshit. However, I plan on getting MW2 back.

Xbox 360 Gamertag - Stingroo

what the...

Black Ops bullshit, yeah, there's a lot of it. However, you WANT MW2 back? Lolz? As a fan of the original 10 years ago or so, I must say, I feel MW2 is easily the worst of the entire series. It's so broken, there was never a glimmer of hope for that one.

Stingroo
08-01-11, 10:15 PM
I got used to MW2's quirks. I don't know.

I hated COD4 too. I'm just that weird. World at War is my favorite of the series.

ghettomike
08-02-11, 12:20 AM
ps3 : MR_MIKE20zz
Games i have:
MW2
Black Opps
Madden 11
and a few others.

waitin for the next COD release....prob going to trade in black opps...i barely play it cuz my friends decided not to buy it and i got it as a present.

Longsnapper52
08-02-11, 03:57 PM
This deserves a repost! The guy who does these videos is hilarioius. Do yourself a favor and watch a few. It's a spoof on COD tactics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2f5bU4asio

Longsnapper52
08-02-11, 04:01 PM
Games i have:
MW2
Black Opps
Madden 11
and a few others.

waitin for the next COD release....prob going to trade in black opps...i barely play it cuz my friends decided not to buy it and i got it as a present.

I'll invite you the next time I'm on. I'll for sure be on the next COD this Thanksgiving. It's becoming a Thanksgiving vacation tradition. Taking a nap after dinner and playing COD till 3am for 3 days straight. I'm a zombie the next Monday at work.

Stingroo
08-02-11, 05:06 PM
Ehhh.... that video wasn't funny at all.

Longsnapper52
08-02-11, 05:52 PM

Don't know what to tell you... I like that guy's sense of humor. His other videos are funny too. Check out the "Pervert Trap"

Maybe the funny part is playing COD and seeing a couple of idiots doing that stuff.

drewsdeville
08-02-11, 05:56 PM
Funniest thing about COD? It's the dedicated players who will stop and nothing to be on top. How do you have fun with them? Easy - teamkill them, flashbang them, wound them, etc. If they have a microphone, turn the volume up and enjoy. It's the best thing you will ever do in a video game, period.

Longsnapper52
08-03-11, 01:53 PM
Funniest thing about COD? It's the dedicated players who will stop and nothing to be on top. How do you have fun with them? Easy - teamkill them, flashbang them, wound them, etc. If they have a microphone, turn the volume up and enjoy. It's the best thing you will ever do in a video game, period.

And the worst thing?....Getting owned by a 10 year old....repeatedly

Stingroo
08-03-11, 03:34 PM
That doesn't affect me. If you lose, you lose. It happens.

ride_002000
08-03-11, 05:02 PM
Platform: PS3
Preferred Game: MW2
Username: ride002000

Usually play any time between 5pm-10pm (Michigan time) for a couple hours.

odthetruth
08-14-11, 06:05 AM
Figured I'd bump up an old thread with a funny vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1WFroIbnA

ghettomike
08-15-11, 09:16 PM
Games i have:
MW2
Black Opps
Madden 11
and a few others.

just about to play some MW2 with my buddy...anyone feel like joining send me a add!
im not workin tomorrow so i may play for a few hours...nothin else to do!

94N*STS
08-15-11, 09:38 PM
new to the Caddy forums today, but not to the PS3 MW series :devil:

psn tag: xMERKURx

I play Blops mostly. I also have BF3 pre-ordered and Madden.

I just prestige again two days ago. I was on my fourth with 300k credits and was getting bored so I prestige again. I play TDM and have ONLY the First Strike & Annihilation map packs.

ever wanna game hit me up, I don't use a mic because I use a headset for my game sound, plus I am from tennessee and I dont want to hear any sterotypes.

ghettomike
08-15-11, 11:11 PM
ok well ive had enough COD for the night unless someone sends me a message... there are wayyyy too many 13 yr olds on summer vacation that have been playing for 2 months straight... that means i just got destroyed... lol

Longsnapper52
09-01-11, 04:25 PM
ok well ive had enough COD for the night unless someone sends me a message... there are wayyyy too many 13 yr olds on summer vacation that have been playing for 2 months straight... that means i just got destroyed... lol

I love that part....I had another bad case of getting owned a few nights ago....the guy went 78-10 on Nuketown....heard his(?) voice in the lobby. It had to be a 12 year old.

Longsnapper52
09-01-11, 04:30 PM
Heads up guys....

Double XP all weekend and as a special bonus.....Nuketown 24/7.

Good thing there is only one good football game on this weekend (Oregon v. LSU)

vincentm
09-01-11, 06:20 PM

I doubt homeboy has been laid any time soon

Longsnapper52
09-02-11, 03:01 PM
Try this out the next time you are on Launch. I emptied two clips into a guy floating above me before I figured out I couldn't kill him.

http://youtu.be/rIEAxS-k868