: Want to buy cts-v "fog lights or fog light brackets"

nickk4469
07-31-11, 06:03 AM
I hit a deer with my car about a week ago which broke both of my fog light brackets. The insurance company is covering it so I had them order sts-v fogs for my replacement parts. I didn't realize that you needed the stock fog light brackets/ducts to install these. So I'm looking for either a cheap pair of fog lights, or maybe just the brackets. Let me know if you have anything, I really would love to get my car back on the streets again soon! (I'm not really sure where to post this on this forum, corvette forum has a place to put parts for sale or wanted)

DDS rollin a CTS
07-31-11, 05:45 PM
If you just broke the lenses on the old foglights you should be able to reuse the brackets. If you broke the brackets themselves then youre in a bit more of a difficult situation. Maybe try gmpartsdirect.com or give Luke at Lindsay Cadillac a call. Its pretty rare that cts-v foglights show up on ebay but that could be an option as well.

nickk4469
07-31-11, 07:45 PM
Yeah both lenses are fine, they just are kind of hanging... Which makes me pretty sure it's the brackets. I was hoping to find someone that did the eBay clear fogs and had there old set up laying around. I've been hunting on eBay, but the cheapest I could find was 270ish for a pair.

JFensty
07-31-11, 10:35 PM
I have a pair I can let go.

Ive's V
07-31-11, 11:02 PM
I too have a pair. PM me if you need them.

nickk4469
07-31-11, 11:22 PM
I'm not sure how to PM on this forum, I'm used to corvette forum's set up. This is taking me a minute to get used to. I see my notification box at the top, so if you guys would like to shoot me some prices that would be great. I'm defiantly interested, and have paypal ready. So let me know!

Thanks

nickk4469
08-01-11, 03:54 PM
My email is Nthenen@yahoo.com if you guys would like to contact me there.