: Northeast meet and greet

CadillacKid12
07-28-11, 05:34 PM
To Whom it may concern,

Link to OP on the 2003-2007 CTS Page TO VOTE ON THE OFFICIAL DATE
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-first-generation-forum-2003/236214-pre-unofficial-northeast-meet-greet-thread.html

Hey guys, its Craig “caddykid” here, sending out the UN OFFICIAL MEET AND GREET thread info for our Englishtown, New Jersey meet and greet details and for an upcoming OFFICIAL THREAD that will be released on Aug 22nd and will be trying to be held on either Sunday September 18th, 2011 or Sunday October 23rd 2011. Both of those days are Open Track Days on the ¼ mile, Test and Tune Unlimited Runs for $40.00. Runs start at 8am-5pm. The kind lady at Etown when I called said these are my best 2 days to come if you want to come on a Sunday. Sunday worked out well last year so I am hoping it will work out just as good this year.

THERE ARE NO EVENTS SCHEDULED THAT DAY SO THE PARKING LOT SHOULD BE WAY LESS FILLED THAN IT WAS LAST YEAR.

I posted both days as options because I want the best turn out!!! SO PLEASE VOTE ONE WHICH OF THOSE DAYS WORKS FOR YOU!!!!!!! (Hopefully Both Do)

Still Planning to meet around 9-9:30am I guess 10am Latest

Leave around 4:30-5pm and drive 48 Minutes to Karting in NJ for dinner and F1 Karting. YES I HAVE AN ADDRESS AND GPS!

EnglishTown Raceway-
230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ
07726-8462

Dinner at F1 Karting (New Jersey MotorPark)
http://www.njmp.com/karting.html

ANYBODY WHO SHOWS INTEREST IN THIS DAY ON THIS THREAD WILL GET A LETTER in their IN BOX on AUG 22nd as an Official Reminder and Official RSVP so I can take a total count.

This looks like it will be the basic rundown of the meet and greet, Etown all day. And F1 Karting this year at Dusk. Anybody who did not come last year and have any questions INBOX ME!

And please EVERYBODY FEEL FREE to still comment on this as i know you all will

Thanks Everybody
Craig “caddykid”

JOEYCTS-V
07-28-11, 08:48 PM
I'm definitely interested. Count me in! :thumbsup:
Unfortunately, I will not know which date is better for me until we get closer.

voltrons_head
07-28-11, 08:51 PM
Oct 23rd will be a bit cooler for better times. =)

vetkila
07-28-11, 10:05 PM
October 23 I'm in!!!

smackdownCTSV
07-28-11, 10:58 PM
Definitely too far in advance. What about something within the next few weeks? I'm waiting for a relatively cool night or morning to hit the track. At least out of the 70s, mid 60s would be nice.

JOEYCTS-V
07-29-11, 12:10 AM
Once I get my drag radials I'll be able to go on a Wednesday night if anyone is interested.

smackdownCTSV
07-29-11, 12:45 AM
Post a thread when you're definitely going. I'll check the DA and decide if I'll be going as well. I'd prefer DA to be 1000 and under.

CadillacKid12
07-29-11, 01:57 AM
like i said above this is to make you guys aware. Aug 22nd the final date and schedule will be anounced, This is just to let everybody know we are having another one this year.. last year was 10/10/10 and only had 13 cars show total.. i want to put the possiable dates out earlier to get more people

dhpro
07-30-11, 08:47 PM
I'll try and make it work...definitely interested!

Titaniumseeker
08-01-11, 12:32 AM
I would be interested.