: 1998 seville sls seat heater

65mich
07-27-11, 09:35 PM
vin # 1G6KS54Y5XU904495

my driver's heated seat stopped working, one of the bottom elements was quite hot just beforehand so I have been assuming this is the one that needs to be replaced. do you have any info on how to test to be sure? thanks for your response to my posting - I dont have enough posts to send you a PM so hope you find this! do you have the replacement elements + whats the pricing? any installation info would be great too. I am in New Zealand so I hope its not too much trouble to ship to me here? (I can pay by paypal or visa). cadillacs arent so common for us to get parts for, its usually quicker + cheaper for me to get things sent from the US :-)
thanks so much,
michelle

RippyPartsDept
07-27-11, 10:34 PM
i can definitely help you out here... the tough part will be getting parts to you (if you need them - which you probably will) because we don't ship outside the US

i'll be in touch

RippyPartsDept
07-28-11, 08:31 AM
ok for starters there is a technical service bulletin from 2004 that deals with diagnosing and replacing these

i could email it to you if you'd like... that would be a good place to start

my email is in my signature... just shoot me an email and i'll reply with the bulletin attached