: Howdie

Dr. Jones
01-29-03, 03:09 AM
Hi everyone. I'm from Colorado and love caddies. My dad has a 2000 DTS and i fell in love with it the first time i drove it. I always though cadillacs were 'old people' cars, that DTS proved me wrong. I can't wait till i get out of school (that is if the job market picks back up in 14 months so my cs degree isn't wasted) so i can start saving for one. I'm also do a whole lot of detailing. If anyone needs any advice just ask.

BeelzeBob
01-29-03, 09:41 AM
Welcome aboard, Dr. Jones! Thank you for signing up! I bet you'll be paying lots of visits to the detailing forum. :D So what is it that you're going to school for?

Oh. How's the power of the DTS compared to the SI? :p

Dead Sled
01-29-03, 12:41 PM
welcome aboard, I look foward to learnig what you have to offer about detailing

Dr. Jones
01-29-03, 02:26 PM
Currently attending school for a degree in computer science, though i might minor/major in economics also. My main focuses are Graphics, AI and Database.

The DTS is a little faster than the SI... it also has about 2x the room (literally). I guess the DTS has that stuff that helps off the line that my civic doesn't... what is it called again.... ohh yea torque. I think from like 30-60 i could keep up with the caddie, but then the SI sort of starts losing speed, the DTS just keeps on going and going and going.... all the sudden you are going 95 on the highway and don't even realise it because the ride is so smooth and your so calm from that nice warm massage your getting on your lower back...

elwesso
01-30-03, 09:41 PM
Hey welcome! I hope you can provide some information on how to keep our cadillacs looking their best.

BeelzeBob
01-31-03, 10:06 AM
Graphics, AI and database.. Very cool...