: Oh no !! was cleaning the leather seats and discoloration appears.

92WHTSTS
07-21-11, 09:26 PM
On my drivers seat. I have perforated leather seats in cream. Was cleaning them with Turtle Wax Leather Cleaner and conditioner and accidently sprayed some carpet cleaner on there, when near the back bottom of the seat it starts to discolor. It looks horrible. Can the color be brought back or am I S.O.L. ??

92WHTSTS
07-22-11, 02:19 AM
Nobody can help me out with a answer eh...........? Ok.

SPreston2001
07-24-11, 12:36 PM
Discolor as in got lighter? If so, it should begin to darken up as time goes on. The cleaner probably just stripped away alot of dirt, grim, and oil and made them lighten up.

MWA
07-24-11, 10:31 PM
Try Leatherique.com for solutions and the best leather treatments. You can call them direct at the number on their webpage. I am not connected with the company, but have used their Leatherique and Pristine cleaner for many years on both my old 98 Eldorado and the two 2007 CTS's currently in the stable. I think you will be pleasantly pleased with the products and service. Good luck and do not panic...

RippyPartsDept
07-24-11, 11:57 PM
if you have actually stained or otherwise permanently discolored the leather i would use a professional service like a good local leather/vinyl shop

(if you can't figure it out yourself - with help from this site of course)