: long island NY area meet perhaps?

newton
10-19-04, 09:42 PM
Just seein whos in the area. im around huntington and id like to meet with a few other members in the area n shoot the shit or somthing ( and perhaps to show off my 6MT :D ) I do work a lot but if theres a few people interested lets try to do this before the SNOW :canttalk: comes.

pjohnesq
10-19-04, 10:10 PM
Just seein whos in the area. im around huntington and id like to meet with a few other members in the area n shoot the shit or somthing ( and perhaps to show off my 6MT :D ) I do work a lot but if theres a few people interested lets try to do this before the SNOW :canttalk: comes.

Damn! Moved out to Los Angeles from Brooklyn a bit too soon. Would have love to eat up the the Southern State Pkwy and shoot the breeze out there. Maybe if I ever drive to visit the parents in Queens I'll hook up with y'all LI fellas!

CharlieB
10-20-04, 02:39 AM
I'm in Rockville Centre, shouldn't be a problem..but we gotta hurry, the snow will definitely be here soon. :(

BUILDINGCTSAMG
10-20-04, 02:46 AM
Im gonna move this to the forum meets section....we have a whole section for you guys to meet! Make sure to take pics!

Neoflex
10-20-04, 09:19 AM
I'm in Suffolk and I am definatly game!

mymoneypit
11-03-04, 09:47 PM
im from nj i am game let me know bigriggin2003@yahoo.com

Stag
12-15-04, 03:33 PM
I live in Westchester but work on Long Island (New Hyde Park), would definitely be game

danbuc
12-16-04, 02:12 AM
I'm in North Jersey around the New York area, I would love to get together with some fellow caddy owners. It's gonna have to happen soon though.

an01sts
12-18-04, 02:30 AM
Danbuc, I'd like to go to a meet, if nothing more than to hear and see what that Coras exaust looks/sounds like.

What about somewhere on the mid to north section of the NJ Twp? That might attract some of the southern boys. Those non-exit rest stops would be perfect. First, they have ample parking so that the cars can be grouped. No one can bitch because it's a public area, and most of us would probally leave some money there. Second, it's more doable for those south of NY. Heck! It can take as long to traverse through NYC and its spinoffs as it does to travel from Baltimore, MD to the edge of NYC. Third, such a location doesn't require elaborate instructions. Rather than left here, right there, merge @ x and yeild @y, it would be exit # on the northbound/southbound side.

danbuc
12-18-04, 06:11 AM
That would be great. I don't have much going on during the weekends right now, so I have some free time. I have no idea of where this meet should be though. Never was very good at orginizing an event. I'm actually in West Chester, PA right now for school, but would be willing to drive to the meet. I live in North Jersey so a two hour ride would be nothing.

newetc
01-06-05, 06:19 PM
I would like to meetup with fellow caddy owners.. i'm right by exit 11 on the pike and 129 off the parkway in NJ..
I need some ideas on some mods and would like to see what others have done.

Daniel Almestica
01-07-05, 01:47 PM
you can count on me and my 94etc their!