: accessories

jsmoov24
10-19-04, 05:36 PM
anyone know when they will start making custom accessories for the 2005 STS?? a mesh front grill would be nice to match the one below on the front bumper. also, if you don't buy the luxury performance package you don't get the rear decklid spoiler on the trunk so that would also be a nice accessory as well. and don't forget the wood grain for the steering wheel, shift knob and door handles as you get in the luxury performance package. possibly extra wood grain on any other parts of the interior, for the exterior maybe chrome pillars around the doors, exhuast, roof spoiler...

STSgirl
10-19-04, 11:16 PM
Wouldn't this be up to the after-market folks? :confused:

I'm sure there's a TON of people out there that cannot wait to "pimp this ride!" :helpless:

60 special
10-20-04, 08:58 AM
anyone know when they will start making custom accessories for the 2005 STS?? a mesh front grill would be nice to match the one below on the front bumper. also, if you don't buy the luxury performance package you don't get the rear decklid spoiler on the trunk so that would also be a nice accessory as well. and don't forget the wood grain for the steering wheel, shift knob and door handles as you get in the luxury performance package. possibly extra wood grain on any other parts of the interior, for the exterior maybe chrome pillars around the doors, exhuast, roof spoiler...

Just check with your local dealers. I saw a post about dealer installed wheels and they may have other accessories available by now.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
10-20-04, 10:44 AM
Speaking from experience never buy accesories from a dealership, they crank prices way up, either use gmpartsdirect.com for gm parts or use one of our sponsors and youll get a much much much better deal

jsmoov24
10-20-04, 12:19 PM
hey thanks for the response so far, take a look at one of my other posts named "I want one now". do you think the dealer will install the rear decklid trunk spoiler and the wood grain for steering wheel, shift knob and door pillars??

60 special
10-20-04, 03:27 PM
Speaking from experience never buy accesories from a dealership, they crank prices way up, either use gmpartsdirect.com for gm parts or use one of our sponsors and youll get a much much much better deal

I've found over the years that dealers do mark up prices more than automotive retail stores do. There is no question about it. But I've also found that those marked up prices are just like the window sticker on the car, a starting point for negotiations.

To me when it comes to purchasing anything, I always buy from the comapny that offers the best value and service for my money.