: 2012 CTS-V Coupe

akewalram
07-17-11, 10:24 PM
Hello

Greetings from Dubai, U.A.E

I'm a student just finished high school going to be starting college in Dubai in September, I've had my license for about 8 months now, currently I drive a 2009 BMW 335i Convertible (My sisters since she studies in the UK) I also drive a Nissan Patrol 2011 (5.6L V8 400hp) Since I'm going to be studying hhere in Dubai my father has been so kind to tell me that I can buy another car instead of my Nissan Patrol which is a big SUV for those of you who don't know and I'm looking at a CTS-V Coupe the Black Diamond edition most likely went to the dealer here in Dubai, went for a test drive too, loved the car, handled great, amazing acceleration and in Dubai our dealer offers Unlimited or Lifetime warranty not exactly sure the logistics of that warranty but will have to check up on it.

Was just wondering what do you owners think of the car after owning it for a while, how's the car, hows the maintenance for the car and whatever other useful information you could probably offer me before I look more into purchasing the car?

Thank you