Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1974 eldorado up for sale(jayoldschool) in our area

854 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  newside 
#1 ·
my buddy owns a large salvage yard up here in northern ny that has alot of old cadillacs in his yard, many are in rough shape but still some good parts. anyway he called and said he took in a 1974 eldorado in very good shape with under 5o thou miles on it. i'm going to check it out on monday. he wants 3500.00 for it. i'll let you guys know how it is. he said if he doesn't get what he wants he'll put it in a demolition derby. i'd buy it but i'm broke at the moment

#3 ·
@newside I'm located about 1.5 hrs from Buffalo. I recently purchased a 1974 eldorado hard top. Do you think you friend has a passenger side door in good shape for sale? I am about to paint mine and noticed my passenger door is holding on the inside so I need a new door. Thanks.

#5 ·
hi guys, the eldorado is in real good shape. i have pics of it in my phone, now i've got to figure out how to get them to my computer. most of the stuff he has in the yard is in pretty bad shape. the cars were never stored right and the sheet metal is rough. 74Eldawg. i'll give you his phone number and you can ask him, if you don't get an answer keep calling because he's in and out all day.it's a shame how they let them rot into the gound. His number is (315)347-2061. his name is rick stiles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.