: Central Maryland V Owners

David Nicholas
07-13-11, 05:49 PM
I finally saw another V with some interesting aesthetics at cars 'n coffee meet at Sidamo's in Maplelawn, (Fulton). Regrettably, I did not have mine with me, didn't even know meet existed. Couldn't find the owner, either.

Apparently it's every Saturday morning starting at 7:30. Maplelawn, (Fulton), is on 116 right near 32m 95, and 29.

Any chance any other V's might be in the area - always looking for more information on these cars...

EVIL_C5
07-13-11, 06:51 PM
I went the 1st one they had, but some comments were made towards me because someone I was with left out very loudly in his vette. Just because I was with him, there was no need to throw me in with the comments. I prefer katies still in great falls. We went this past Saturday and as always, amazing cars.

Titaniumseeker
07-13-11, 11:55 PM
I finally saw another V with some interesting aesthetics at cars 'n coffee meet at Sidamo's in Maplelawn, (Fulton). Regrettably, I did not have mine with me, didn't even know meet existed. Couldn't find the owner, either.

Apparently it's every Saturday morning starting at 7:30. Maplelawn, (Fulton), is on 116 right near 32m 95, and 29.

Any chance any other V's might be in the area - always looking for more information on these cars...

If it was this last Sat., then it was most likely me. I stopped by hoping to catch up with Evil but I guess he was at the Katies meet. I was running around taking pics of the other cars there especially that blue Aston Martin. I will miss the next two meets but will plan to be back on the 30th. I will also have to check out Katies when I get back in town.

David Nicholas
07-15-11, 03:12 PM
Katies is a bit of a ride for me, but I will be at sidamo's and Burtonsville this weekend..

creed2
07-15-11, 06:45 PM
Nice to hear about the gatherings of the V's close to home. Im a fairly new owner of a Silver '11 V Sedan and Im up at Looneys every now and then. I will try to make it up this Sat morning

EVIL_C5
07-15-11, 08:30 PM
We are going to the Cadillac culinary experience tomorrow in Reston so I can't make it to either. Burtonsville Sunday is a high possibility.

David Nicholas
07-16-11, 02:29 PM
I was a little late today, I was pulling in, and a Silver V was pulling out the other end. (Then nothing but BMWs, and a nice Rossion Q1).

Maybe we should try harder to make a presence at these meets. There are never any Cadillacs!
I'll be at Burtonsville Sunday morning..!

creed2
07-16-11, 02:44 PM
That was me in the Silver V this morning. I left because it was too too many BMW's. I like BMW's but that was all that was there. Sorry i missed everybody. ill ter and make Burtonsville Sunday morning.

EVIL_C5
07-16-11, 04:51 PM
My buddy wayne went, I think he said he took his z06 instead of his v. Z-16 with blue lipped rims. My plan is to hit burttonsville in the morning if I don't drink too much wine at the party tonight....

Titaniumseeker
07-16-11, 10:14 PM
Man I am missing all the fun. I will try to catch up when I get back. The Fulton meets seem to change each Saturday. The Bimmer group have spread the word which is why they have showed up the last couple of meets I attended. With the exception of the first meet, there have been no other V2 there. Maybe we need to just set up a meet for V2 owners. There seems to be enough interest to do this. Thoughts?

David Nicholas
07-17-11, 04:26 PM
Burtonsville was super-packed today, I couldn't get a space anywhere near the front.

I think the V2, (and V1), owners would do better at the Fulton meet - it's centrally located, not as crowded, and it's changing every week. This week was BMW, but last week was a nice assortments - Vipers, Aston, Ferrari..

I'm flexible though- I'll show up anywhere..!

EVIL_C5
07-17-11, 05:32 PM
I got up and was starting to leave and was reminded of haircut appointments the wife made for all of us. If I wasn't vain, I would had rescheduled. Lol

1madstsv
07-17-11, 07:31 PM
I go to burtonsville when ever I'm in town you need to get their very early. I have only even seen one v2 show up and a v1 just drive though. Their are some good Saturday night cruses in eldersburg at the home depo. If you don't want to get up a 6:30am to get a good spot.