: ABS Light, Brake Warning Light & Service Stability Sytem Lights ON

Somefun
07-13-11, 03:23 PM
Guys I was driving my V the other day and all the light came on for ABS, Traction control and stability track issues. I drove it for a day cleared out the codes and the lights went out but then came back on. I drove it another day and they came back on and then went out....Any idea's? seems to run fine.

smackdownCTSV
07-13-11, 04:07 PM
I'm having the same issue. Was it just while driving or making a turn?

smackdownCTSV
07-13-11, 04:14 PM
There is a wiring TSB. There is also a wheel sensor TSB. My dealer ordered some other sensor because it triggers from hard cornering.

Somefun
07-13-11, 04:16 PM
It started when I was turing off the T/C while backing out of the drive way... But I shut the lights off with a heand held tuner. But now they have come back on while normal driving on the high way.....right now they are off and have been for a day but I'm thinking they will come back on at some point.

smackdownCTSV
07-13-11, 04:21 PM
Mine goes off after a cycle. Yours sounds different, although it could be related.

Luna.
07-13-11, 07:02 PM
There is a wiring TSB. There is also a wheel sensor TSB. My dealer ordered some other sensor because it triggers from hard cornering.

Might you have those TSBs?

wait4me
07-13-11, 07:56 PM
what codes is it throwing? It will do that if you have a misfire or a mass air meter issue.