: 2007 ESV Passenger Side Mirror Turn Signal Not Working

thesaintex
07-12-11, 06:44 AM
Hello, all recently the turn signal arrow on my passenger side mirror has stopped working. Does anyone know if there is a certain fuse that controls this or will I have to purchase a brand new side mirror?

Thanks!

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-13-11, 01:22 PM
thesaintex,

I encourage you to have your vehicle diagnosed to verify power and ground to the mirror for turn signal operation. The mirror glass can be replaced if needed, so the entire mirror assembly does not need replacement unless there is a concern with the internal wiring of the mirror housing.

Thank you,

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

Coop
07-13-11, 03:17 PM
My Drivers mirror has a small hair line crack circling the arrow and at the very tip of the mirror it's starting to turn brown. It seems to me they have another wiring problem and heat issue. It still works at this point but I expect to replace it some day. Maybe it will last till they do another recall.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-13-11, 05:14 PM
Coop,
The only way for a recall to be issued is if we have proper documentation of these issues. Have you been into the dealership to let them know about the issue?

Thank you,

Coop
07-14-11, 01:21 AM
Elizabeth no I haven't had time yet. The mirror was cracked when I bought it a year ago but it turning brown on the edge is new within the last couple weeks

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-14-11, 03:42 PM
Coop,

I completely understand. If you do, let me know!

Thank you,