: Where to buy D3 products?

davbrucas
07-10-11, 02:46 AM
They have a pretty website but no place to buy anything...do not want to use ebay. Thanks.

Domsz06
07-10-11, 04:08 AM
you can buy from their website or from a vendor on here. "pascal performance" Clifford will take care of you.

davbrucas
07-10-11, 10:51 AM
I assume you meant "Paschal" correct? I dont see springs on their website...and I did not see a place to buy them on D3's website either.

Mystical_Ice
07-10-11, 11:37 AM
their products page on their website - they have pricing for everything from ignition to pulleys

Domsz06
07-10-11, 11:39 AM
all you have to do i call either place and they sell you anything you want, or PM them or email them....

markrn
07-10-11, 12:03 PM
Call the main D3 # and ask for James, main sales person.

davbrucas
07-10-11, 01:01 PM
their products page on their website - they have pricing for everything from ignition to pulleys

LoL. I see the prices. One would figure that with such a nice website they would offer online transactions.

Torxila
07-10-11, 01:29 PM
You just WON'T find a better guy to deal with than Clifford Paschal..PERIOD

979-865-0231

George

davbrucas
07-10-11, 02:07 PM
You just WON'T find a better guy to deal with than Clifford Paschal..PERIOD

979-865-0231

George

Looking for some competition springs...he doesnt have them on his site. I guess I got spoiled by all of the vendors online for when I had my Cobra.

Torxila
07-10-11, 02:18 PM
Call HIM!!

He will get you anything, just because it's not on a website meens nothing. I've got LOTS os stuff from Clifford that's not shown that's why you call him!

George

davbrucas
07-10-11, 02:23 PM
Nah...prefer online business. Thanks for the info.

Domsz06
07-10-11, 05:14 PM

well the online bizz kinda sucks right now on this car. Best one I have seen so far is from KDI. other then that the sites really don't work well online They prefer the in person communication. I kind of think it's a good thing IMO FWIW.

haterinc
07-10-11, 06:22 PM
Prefer online but you don't like eBay? Won't pick up the phone? Sounds like you need your butler to call.

PremierJosh
07-10-11, 06:49 PM
I dislike online and much rather have a real person with knowledge but that's just me.

davbrucas
07-10-11, 07:05 PM
Prefer online but you don't like eBay? Won't pick up the phone? Sounds like you need your butler to call.

You looking for work?

davbrucas
07-10-11, 07:06 PM
I didnt ask for your opinions...just where to buy D3 products online.

davbrucas
07-10-11, 07:08 PM
well the online bizz kinda sucks right now on this car. Best one I have seen so far is from KDI. other then that the sites really don't work well online They prefer the in person communication. I kind of think it's a good thing IMO FWIW.

Thanks.

The reason I cannot find much online for this car...because there arent many that cater to this car.

Domsz06
07-11-11, 09:00 AM
Thanks.

The reason I cannot find much online for this car...because there arent many that cater to this car.

Since it's a low production car and specific web pages cost money most the vendors that sell products are pretty generic. Also since this is a 70k car most people that are buying them tend to be older, which are not as tech savy and tend to prefer phone. Thik that is a bit of why not so many web page order forms.

Good luck in your quest, and there are a few simple web pages out there, just not anything fancy really like the other tuner cars out there.

Also a lot of the vendors on here have such passion for this car they want to talk to the owner and help them build exactly what they are looking for, and make sure they are satisfied with the results. Lot of members just bought this car by word of mouth or watching the ads, and really are not gear heads at all.

Welcome and have fun, maybe I'll run into you at Cars in Coffee if you ever head up to vintage park.

davbrucas
07-11-11, 04:23 PM
Since it's a low production car and specific web pages cost money most the vendors that sell products are pretty generic. Also since this is a 70k car most people that are buying them tend to be older, which are not as tech savy and tend to prefer phone. Thik that is a bit of why not so many web page order forms.

Good luck in your quest, and there are a few simple web pages out there, just not anything fancy really like the other tuner cars out there.

Also a lot of the vendors on here have such passion for this car they want to talk to the owner and help them build exactly what they are looking for, and make sure they are satisfied with the results. Lot of members just bought this car by word of mouth or watching the ads, and really are not gear heads at all.

Welcome and have fun, maybe I'll run into you at Cars in Coffee if you ever head up to vintage park.

Yup...figured that this was the case. Have any recs on where to have the car worked on in Houston? I did all of my own work on my Cobra but just dont have the time on this one.

My car is black with black wheels...I live in Pearland.

As far as older...40, it's the new 20 isnt it? ;)

davbrucas
07-11-11, 04:24 PM
double post

Domsz06
07-11-11, 05:18 PM
Yup...figured that this was the case. Have any recs on where to have the car worked on in Houston? I did all of my own work on my Cobra but just dont have the time on this one.

My car is black with black wheels...I live in Pearland.

As far as older...40, it's the new 20 isnt it? ;)

Lol yeah 40 is the new 20 :D

Your in pearland, my car is at g-force right now.

Go talk to mike or robert. They do good work down that way.

Luna.
07-11-11, 05:22 PM

:hmm::histeric:

davbrucas
07-11-11, 08:07 PM
Lol yeah 40 is the new 20 :D

Your in pearland, my car is at g-force right now.

Go talk to mike or robert. They do good work down that way.

Yup...they have sent me a quote. I will probably take it to them.

:hmm::histeric:

Thanks for the constructive (read juvenile) input.

Domsz06
07-11-11, 10:15 PM
Yup...they have sent me a quote. I will probably take it to them.

Cool.

Tell em I said hi lol. take a look at my baby if your there, see if she is still ok lol. I hope to get her this week :D