: Thanks Damon (Phxtriode) of KDI

cbloveday
07-09-11, 10:35 PM
Damon,

Thanks again for taking the time to help me synch my wideband with the HP tuners VCM software.

I had been struggling with it for days. I was searching threads on HP tuners, LS1 tech and used several different spreadsheets that were designed to help with the offset. I got close but Damon was able to provide me with a technique that got me synched in less than an hour.

PhxTriode
07-09-11, 10:38 PM
Anytime Curtis

Domsz06
07-09-11, 10:39 PM
that's what I'm talking about!!!! Customer service with a smile!

haterinc
07-09-11, 11:20 PM
Funny I was just asking him about this yest. So you're not tuned w HPT tho Curtis but using the software for data logging? What wideband did you get? Im really close to buying one. Do you have an HPT handheld or you using a laptop too? Ive been unsuccessful in setting up the SCT for data logging as the Live Link info I've found is all geared twd Ford.

PhxTriode
07-09-11, 11:23 PM
He has a pretty badass NOS controller that resides where the clock once was and uses a wideband for safety cutoff and also displays AFR on the gauge. He has a laptop, HPT doesn't have a handheld... yet

haterinc
07-09-11, 11:29 PM
There was one on summit's website when I googled it yest. That was why I asked if you used that or a laptop unless I misunderstood what I was looking at?

DrumStix
07-10-11, 12:18 AM
I like the Innovate Motorsports LM2 wide band and there are a lot of configurations you can get it in.

Domsz06
07-10-11, 03:10 AM
I'm going to get HP tuners Pro and the LC1 wideband. There are some vendors out there running a special with free shipping that just can't be beat....

total of 769 to your door!!! :D

cbloveday
07-10-11, 07:39 AM
I had the LM-1 on my srt8. Worked great.

haterinc
07-10-11, 05:15 PM
Looking at LM-2 now. You running single or duo?

DrumStix
07-10-11, 06:30 PM
I'm going to get HP tuners Pro and the LC1 wideband. There are some vendors out there running a special with free shipping that just can't be beat....

total of 769 to your door!!! :D

We are dealers for both, as you know.

cbloveday
07-10-11, 08:08 PM
Looking at LM-2 now. You running single or duo?

I am running only a single right now. It is on the pasenger side, which is my understanding is the hotter of the two.