: Selling My 2005 V

Umpquacod
07-06-11, 04:37 PM
I just posted my car for sale over in the selling section. Sought and received permission to put a short blurb about it on the Forum.

Very nice '05, platinum/charcoal black, 65k miles. Basically stock and unmodified; the ad lists the few thingsthat've been done to it, such as a B&M shifter. I did forget to list the Corsa exhaust and the 3M clear bra, both dealer-added when new.

And probably of some importance: the car has a full GMPP warranty on it, one that expires in May 2012. Caris adult owned, not beaten and in very nice condition. Wife and I took about a 4k mile trip in it last year, averaging about 22.8 MPG.

I'm pretty firm on the price ($19,900), the car still being under warranty and all. It's located in Southern Oregon near Roseburg. I hope to see it gone prior to July 20th, which is the day I enter the hospital for some major surgery. This, btw, is the reason for selling the car....I probably won't be able to drive and enjoy it for some time to come.

----Mac Scott (Umpquacod)

rand49er
07-06-11, 10:42 PM
Hold out for that $19.9k, Mac. Your car sounds like it's just broken in and worth every penny.

Hope the surgery goes well!

odla
07-07-11, 01:23 PM
yea hold that price firm.

heavymetals
07-07-11, 01:48 PM
Best of luck with the surgery.