: Nav. Screen Lock up

keithsm2
07-06-11, 09:51 AM
I only have 500 miles on my car but have experienced a lockup of the navigation and Radio system. Cant turn volume up or down . change songs or anything with any controls. Cant change map view....ect...... I never know exactly when it happens....but, today on way to work i hit a street intersection pretty hard....and it was locked up after this. System seems to reboot on its own eventually or from all the buttons i push..........

Any one else seen this?

Thanks

Keith

keithsm2
07-06-11, 06:53 PM
hmmmm...im the only one??

wetcoast
07-06-11, 07:15 PM
Mine wouldn't power up at all including the HVAC controls didn't even light up. At lunch time I went back to the car to go for lunch and everything worked fine. I do have the wait4me unlocker and I chalked it up to that interfering with the comfort control panel.

BLitzkrieg
07-06-11, 07:56 PM
My hard drive is dying and I get HDD access error System reboot. I need to take it in.

keithsm2
07-07-11, 09:19 AM
well fudge....was hoping for an easy fix somewhere...

keithsm2
07-12-11, 09:57 AM
Update for anyone else who experiences this.....It seems to have been associated with a certain destination I had programmed in.. Everytime i reached that destination....everything locked up....I have deleted it and re saved it as a new location.....havent seen the problem since......Glitch? or something i need to take it in for??