: GOOD service = returning customers and referrals

laynrockers
07-06-11, 02:24 AM
Don't mean to be a Di*k, but I am all about promoting good business. So just want to throw a :thumbsup: to KDI. Answered on my first phone call and I now look forward to placing an order with them tomorrow. I have been HUNTING down others with no luck going on two months now.

KDI when you guys make it to Vegas I look forward to a fun couple days @ SEMA.

Domsz06
07-06-11, 09:03 AM
Glad your getting taken care of!! Never fun to have money burning a hole in your pocket and no where to spend it!

newcadman
07-06-11, 10:21 AM
FWIW, a friend of mine who has never ordered anything from any of the V vendors before, happened to make his very first call to Wait4me, spoke with both Jesse's wife Hannah and Jesse, ordered some parts and received them within two days. He reports he's very pleased with the fact he had no trouble whatsoever, received good service and can't understand what others are complaining about.

Domsz06
07-06-11, 10:42 AM
FWIW, a friend of mine who has never ordered anything from any of the V vendors before, happened to make his very first call to Wait4me, spoke with both Jesse's wife Hannah and Jesse, ordered some parts and received them within two days. He reports he's very pleased with the fact he had no trouble whatsoever, received good service and can't understand what others are complaining about.

I think all vendors have their pro's and con's.

e6t
07-06-11, 11:03 AM
quite the contrary... you did, indeed, mean to be a dick.

kirbyCTSV
07-06-11, 11:09 AM
yeah..u could have kept it as a praise to KDI and left the other stuff out..unless that was ur intention.

dvandentop
07-06-11, 11:22 AM
never fun having to put a big effort in to spend your $ at a business

newcadman
07-06-11, 11:59 AM
I think all vendors have their pro's and con's.

Good point.

e6t
07-06-11, 12:02 PM
thats the beauty of capitalism... you dont have to buy something from someone.

if you dont like a vendor, dont buy from them.

dqw1
07-06-11, 12:14 PM
No good can come from this thread attempting to restart a vendor war. I hope KDI doesn't take the bait and stays on the high road.

CTSV4now
07-06-11, 12:38 PM
I think it comes down to being satisfied with the results, not necessarily if a call in answered on the first ring or not.

cbloveday
07-06-11, 01:58 PM
I've been reading your posts and you have been publically bitching for a while now. Perhaps Jesse decided he did not want your business.

e6t
07-06-11, 02:27 PM
I've been reading your posts and you have been publically bitching for a while now. Perhaps Jesse decided he did not want your business.

another significant benefit of capitalism.

haterinc
07-06-11, 02:32 PM

i really need to stop reading this stuff while on conf calls because that LOL resulted in a long pause from the other parties... good thing there were several individuals on the conf call so there was some confusion as to where that came from.

i've had good experiences ordering parts through both and both have been very helpful on the phone as well. thanks guys!

GM-4-LIFE
07-06-11, 03:56 PM
KDI is simply amazing in the customer service area! Lightning fast response time. I help run a company in a different motorsports industry altogther and I give my customers the service they deserve like KDI does. I can relate to KDI. If I didn't get back to our customers or potential customers in a timely manner, we wouldn't be in business. KDI deserves all the kudos they receive on the forum.

newcadman
07-06-11, 04:18 PM
, then I bet he could part the red sea as well.. :lies

Actually, the guy's name is Cory, not Moses !

vseries
07-07-11, 12:31 AM
Something to be realized here is that anyone can take your credit card number over the phone put a part in a box and ship it to you and you can feel like a kid on christmas for those few short minutes.
There's a difference between a parts store and a performance shop. The parts store guys do all the marketing make things look and sound sweet then sit by the phone awaiting your call . Jesse is foremost a tuner , hes not getting rich on selling parts nor did he wake up one day and say im gonna start to market the Cadillac guys. He's a behind the scenes tuner for some of the larger performance shops whom under contract cannot disclose info. These cars peeked his own personal interest therefore naturally as a tuner he pursued it and has shared all of his knowledge with us along the way.

cbloveday
07-08-11, 08:25 AM
What is obvious is, you whined publically and repeatedly and was not even a customer. Jesse works very hard and has an established business. He has the luxury to work with who he wants. If this is a battle, it is because you started one.

I suppose he had a reason to not return your calls, emails, and badgering posts.

The Tony Show
07-09-11, 12:23 PM
Okay, this serves no purpose. You've had your say, and at this point are doing nothing except insulting other members.