: Which one of you guys is this?

Sevillian273
07-04-11, 06:39 PM
Notice the Deville

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_43i4COs6k&feature=player_embedded

This guy is batshit crazy in the most epic way. Could only be a CF member! :D

ben.gators
07-04-11, 07:21 PM
Liked for "Could only be a CF member!" :D But I felt bad for the poor guy. Finally he was arrested in the rain...

Rolex
07-04-11, 07:29 PM
Imagine living next to THAT! :pwn:

Sevillian273
07-04-11, 07:32 PM
LEMoN MERINGUE PIEEEEEEEEEEEE

93DevilleUSMC
07-04-11, 08:19 PM
Lots of 1991-93 Devilles in that color are out there, and most of the owners I've talked to don't even seem to know that CF exists. This nut probably has no idea what he even drives. :cookoo:

johnny kannapo
07-04-11, 08:31 PM
Hey, I was just relaxing in my domain before my perscription kicks in!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM-Igk6Lgvd7x9hOPOFlgRxb8q-0jhL0VUxFp6pRUqrfYl23Am

93DevilleUSMC
07-04-11, 08:36 PM
Guiness? Insane Irishman....

The-Dullahan
07-05-11, 01:53 AM
Guinness - Breakfast of Champions.

Whatever that guy in the video is, it's from the south. Also, that Deville is in better condition than just about ANY of the ones of that body style I have ever seen.

Rolex
07-05-11, 12:19 PM
That guy needs to be in an institution somewhere, and not drinking booze all day while tearing up stuff in his front yard. I imagine it's a daily NIGHTMARE for all his neighbors. I would bet half the people living around them are terrified of what the guy will do. Looking at other videos he's had run ins with the cops on occasion. I bet people don't allow their children outside to play, keep their stuff locked down, and peek through their blinds every day.

orconn
07-05-11, 04:54 PM
I don't see the reason for posting this clip. I agree with Rolex that the guy needs professional help. I don't find him or his actions funny in the least! Obviously he is putting himself, his family and his neighbors through a lot of stress.

johnny kannapo
07-05-11, 05:11 PM
It is very unfortunate to be stricken with mental illness, but there is to be no joy riding on the Farmall while wearing a big Guiness shine.

Sevillian273
07-05-11, 07:42 PM
I dont find his situation to be funny at all. Its the random stuff that he says and the way he says it. One of the videos has the cops explaining why they cant do anything to keep him away. The sadness of the situation goes beyond just him. The whole mental healthcare 'system' in this country is far from adequate and unfortunately for most people like this fella, the prognosis is grim.

Surely what we see on youtube is just a snippet of what his neighbors deal with on a daily basis. However, I find this man entertaining when he is in a good mood.

:alchi:

Lamborghini

Scooter

With the cup

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDER!!!

Sorry folks, but I havent lol'd like that in a long time.

The-Dullahan
07-06-11, 11:49 AM
After watching this for about five seconds, I knew it had to be Florida and to be honest, I am almost certain it is Winter Garden.