: Improving The CTS

ccclarke
10-17-04, 06:25 PM
As much as I enjoy my car, there's always room for improvements.

For example, a trunk that raises open when the latch is unlocked, like most other Cadillacs. --A minor inconvenience when carrying groceries or other times when my hands are full. But hey, it's a Cadillac!

Add any other suggestions for improvements to this thread folks!

CCC

ral1960
01-24-05, 04:42 PM
I could overlook the ugly headlights and lack of cloth seats (News flash to GM: some people do not like leather--we sweat and stick and slide), but the seat-mounted seat belts cut into my collarbone. I shouldn't have to put on a pad to drive this car (or the Deville) in comfort. I might buy one anyway, but the tradein on my Intrigue is so low, I might as sell keep it.

Did anyone consider the alphabet soup nomenclature would be confusing and a turn-off to non-enthusiasts? Duh!

It would be nice to something better in response than the form letter I got from Buick for similar complaints.

Vrocks
01-28-05, 07:43 PM
For example, a trunk that raises open when the latch is unlocked, like most other Cadillacs. ...inconvenience when carrying groceries or other times when my hands are full.
CCC

The trunk isn't user friendly in a lot of situations. The effort needed to lift it is abnormally high compared to other Cadillacs.

RightTurn
09-09-06, 02:41 PM
OK, this is an old thread...but I have some things to add.

1) Bluetooth and SmartKey, please
2) More interior storage space
3) Passenger assist handle
4) Trunk lid assist handle
5) Telescoping steering column