Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Battery Issues please help!!!!

886 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  amunderdog 
#1 ·
ok so i guess bad things come in 3s so anyways im pretty sure i have a parasitic draw somewhere and i would like some info on how to track it down. so a couple days ago i come outside and my duralast battery is dead, im like well guess it was almost done anyways so i put a brand new yellow top optima battery in and kept going. well today i get ready to go to the store and guess what battery is drained again!!! im like wtf this battery is new, anyways i noticed that all the lights were barely lit no pw or PL and for some reason i can hear the A/C blower motor blowing? i know for a fact that i turned the ac off before i got out the car and plus the climate control is completely off, i cant see what temp it is nor can i turn off the blower. please help cause im at my wits end with this car and though i love it i will junk it in a heartbeat if things keep going wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.