Cadillac Owners Forum banner

looking for 74 fleetwood talisman

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  johnny kannapo 
#1 ·
anyone out there have or know of a good 74 fleetwood talisman for sale. Had one in 74, terra cotta but any color will do. Get in touch if you know of any for sale. Thanks

#6 ·
the Talisman was one of two special editions of Fleetwood Brougham that were supposed to generate interest and also help "personalize" a car more than ever before. This was really saying something in a day when nearly all the options were "a la carte" and there were 20+ exterior colors and a dozen vinyl roof choices. That Craigslist Talisman is a beauty, Jennifer Blue. If I was in the market I'd grab it myself.

#7 ·
It actually shouldn't be too hard to find one for a good price. That's the plus about liking different cars like Cadillacs. There's a smaller market of people who want them and to most people it doesn't make a difference what model it is it's just an old Cadillac so the prices for rarer models usually aren't all that much different then normal ones. You just have to find one.
That craigslist one looks nice from the small picture. If it's as nice as he makes it sound and he has all the paperwork for it it could be worth what he wants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.