Cadillac Owners Forum banner

The more i see 96 Fleetwood Brougham's the more i want one

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Cadillacboy 
#1 ·
They're just super sexy, if i shoot for one in the future it has to be black.

#7 ·
I'm on the fence about the last gens. Sometimes I see one and it strikes me as uniquely beautiful, with graceful flowing lines, reminiscent of 1950's bubbliness. Other times I see them as overrated Roadmasters; Generic Motors' doppelgangers, propagating the stagnant ideals of the Corporation.

#10 ·
Roadmasters from the side, the door handles and windows look similar to the Fleetwoods, but other than that, the Fleetwoods are much bigger, different, and more impressive looking cars. It's strange sometimes, because I love the look of the older boxy Broughams way more than the 93-96 FWB's, then at times, I'm sorta like "Ah", they look too old for me, and I start falling in love with the sleeker more sexier 93-96 FWB's, such as my 94 all over again. Sure they lost a lot all of small details, feel pretty corporate GM inside the interior, but they still look like a Cadillac and have great styling considering what was being offered in the early to mid 90's.

I get a lot head turning in my Caddy, (especially after it's washed and waxed), darker colors always look the best on luxury cars, specially on Cadillacs and Lincolns. Red always stands out. The worst, most generic color that makes these Fleetwoods look very bland and boring, is Tan. Tan interiors lighten up things, and it makes the interior feel more modern for some reason, but it's also a pretty bland color for a Cadillac, great for a Camry though. Burgundy, Black, or even Brown interiors, are the best looking colors for these cars IMO. It makes the leather seats stand out much more, and it shows off it's luster better.

I actually love White exteriors on the Fleets a little more than Black, they look very classy, and with chrome wheels....... OMG now that would be my ultimate dream FW.:drool:

Some cars don't really have a sentimental value, but once you own one of these Caddys, you will never want to sell it. Keep it forever, and enjoy it for as long as you can. I owned a 72 and 68 Cadillacs,I sold them off, but I will never sell off my 94 FWB, that's how much I love it!

#12 ·
That's nice you dream of 1996 Cadillac Fleetwoods , actually 1993-96 are almost same in regards to exterior aside from door mirrors . Coming from Cadillac Escalade , this is the best ride and the Cadillac I have ever driven . I like 1980-89s a lot too , namely I am a huge fan of their tail lights and surrounding chrome pieces .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.